Welcome!

Search results

1. Basior

Trade channel spam

Hello, since when I play, on the trade channel always has been spam. People write an offer several times in a single message. They do this for a feed of the offer was more visible. More and more people begin to do that so. Say they are doing it, because others are doing it too and not see their...
  2. Basior

Sandstorm bug

As you can see, Sandstorm deal the same damage with Rage and without it.
  3. Basior

Is that bugs?

Fist Machine. When machamp attack fist machine forward, on the right or bottom hit always 3 times. Server Log 21:14 Your Machamp deals 3196 damage to a Dewgong. 21:14 Your Machamp deals 3278 damage to a Dewgong. 21:14 Your Machamp deals 3198 damage to a Dewgong. When he stay in north, on the...
  4. Basior

Deregistered email

My email has been deregistered and password has been changed by delete. Now, when i don't have delete i can't change password, because.. email has been deregistered. Can you give me new password, recover old password, or register my email?
  5. Basior

Basior shop

Buy: - Sell: - Umbreon [100] - 5k, - Kabutops [109] with TM Giga Drain in level ball - 5k. I don't accept pokes. Post Your offer here, or to Lord Sqnik in game.
  6. Basior

Sell Cloned Hypno

I have Cloned Hypno [68] male and Pidgeot [66] for sale. You offer.
  7. Basior

Auction of Johto Box

As in topic. Auction item : Johto Box 1 Starting bid : 3k Post your offerts only in this thread. Every next offer must be at least 100hd higher than previous offer. Auction will be open from now on until 08.05.
Back