Welcome!

Search results

1. abllon

Bug in house²

Bug in house² I Lost my rapidash130 female with tms Lavaplume and earthquake. (bought of Notreve fox have some time.) used and since the last time the house of Edson Capoli. Nick : Purfinha Server: Pearl
  2. abllon

Problem to be ONLINE in PA.

I can not play right, I enter in the char and in less than 1 minute everything is freezing and even disconnecting. My friend Dark Kung Lao have this problem. This morning I was playing until about 11am and then began a hell of falling all the time. That would be the server fails with the...
  3. abllon

Pokes disappeared. Bug in house?

Name: Purfinha, Edson Capoli and Lordslytherin World: Pearl Pokes : Snorlax 130 with sandstorm and reflect, Steelix lv 130 f no have tm
  4. abllon

Addon blissey in old client

You can not use it because of this "addon" because causes a critical error and the client until it closes again pokeball!
  5. abllon

Bug in tm19!?

6. abllon

Bug in open loot charmander..

I went to open the loot to get the id of the items during 3 attempts and gave critical error and the client closes Kiss :* Linkinpark on pearl
  7. abllon

Linkinpark [LT]

Hello people! My name is on the cover ... World and Pearl. Here I'll post ups and other things .. Before to start posting photos. I just want to thank to my brothers Edson capoli, Purfinha and Sucriiiilhos that always supporting me and blablabla I love you ok? Going back ... Well, Welcome To...
  8. abllon

Natural Born Killers

welcome to our world
  9. abllon

Hapiness Island

was collecting points for my eevee evolve to umbreon and now i cant fishing and pokes is giving only little points why this?
  10. abllon

Mightyena

Quais TMs o Mightyena pode adquirir??
  11. abllon

Ip code

Ooops! I went back to playing with my secondary char the "Greenpeace". I forgot to save the code Ip on my phone and do not me remember the code. That's why I can not log login. Could trade/restart for me doing please? And if you can send the email that I registered acc? I also forgot what it...
  12. abllon

Retired

retired I went back makes little time. But now I will retire by a force majeure ... My girlfriend had an accident and is in danger of being quadriplegic ... And now she needs me then I will not log team. But come back. Thanks for any help> Purfinha and Edson capoli And billy Hatake I'm...
  13. abllon

The best times

Como já estou de saida vou ser um fora da lei e nao vou postar em ingles :D Infelizmente to de saída Começei faz pouco tempo um curso de 2 anos a noite da 6:15 a 10:15 ai pra loga fica complicado pra min... Eu ja estava meio determinado em da uma pausa mais agora com isso ja foi uma coisa pra...
  14. abllon

Respow

You must review these businesses to respawn. Because there are people who stay longer than in respow afk and still complains that leads ks and stuff and not 3 to 4 minutes which is afk I already did the test and about 1 hour and it is taking over day he ta respow in doing this. Why not so and he...
  15. abllon

Cloned Pirsin

Sell Cloned Pirsir Female lv 60..... Offer you or msg in game for Lindvior
Back