2. Marco Túlio

Together We Are Better [LT]

Nice LT *-* Keep going
  3. Marco Túlio

New Eeveelutions. It's so fluffy!

Amazing *-*
  4. Marco Túlio

PVP Heal

Well, there's an empty space in PvP would be a good place to put a Nurse, under that arena from above, is a good place, already the TV's are off and nobody uses that space. And in thier spending Revive / potion, no one is getting rich boy for spending Potion, and one station Heal facilitate the...
  5. Marco Túlio

PVP Heal

It is not to be lazy and rather boring to do this route all the time!
  6. Marco Túlio

PVP Heal

Well, with the reform of the Pokemon Centers, was a bit difficult to access the PvP, since you have to climb stairs! However, when you go on a duel, is a bit annoying that you have your pokemon heal yourself down the stairs of the Pokemon Center, then return and such! ... No one would be better...
  7. Marco Túlio

Tutors Recruitment: Diamond - Portuguese

Character Name : Psim Satuivam Languages: English - Portuguese - Spanish
  8. Marco Túlio

Happy Birthday Ada Lapie Ditto and Warioandme!

Happy Birthday :D
  9. Marco Túlio

I will continue to have a concrete answer.

uehehu ofc .. i'll never stop ...
  10. Marco Túlio

For God's sake Sucrilhos, something fishy is going on! Now I create posts that may be accusing...

For God's sake Sucrilhos, something fishy is going on! Now I create posts that may be accusing some GM is illegal? I'll keep posting ... I do not care what happens, I want a reply from a GM.
  11. Marco Túlio

Wtf?!

12. Marco Túlio

You have an email, if i can talk with you personaly?I can't sent an private message for you in...

You have an email, if i can talk with you personaly?I can't sent an private message for you in forum ( because i have less than 15 post commented ) ... Maybe i can talk with you by info.padventures e-mail?
  13. Marco Túlio

Post your rebalance suggestions

Name: Girafarig Type: Normal/Psychic Moves: Tackle - m1 - level 30 - 8s Growl - m2 - level 30 - 35s Stomp - m3 - level 30 - 15s Confusion - m4 - level 32 - 30s Calm Mind - m5 - level 32 - 20s Psybeam - m6 - level 35 - 15s Crunch - m7 - level 40 - 35s Psychic - m8 - level 40 - 20s Zen Headbutt -...
  14. Marco Túlio

Post your rebalance suggestions

BubbleBeam in Slowbro !!
  15. Marco Túlio

[Recovery] I lost 2 pokemons

Well, maybe your locker is overfilled, it already happened to me sometimes. At one point in his locker (when it is full of more) items begin to "disappear". In case if your locker is too full, try removing some items and make sure your Pokemon are in sight. If that is not your problem, try to...
  16. Marco Túlio

[Recovery] Lost Account

Well then, since I sent two e-mails in relation to my lost account, and so far no one could help me ... And now, I get no help or will soon provide?
Back