Welcome!

Search results

1. Z

Toucannon/Shiny Toucannon

Most of Pokemons when they get their Shiny have like more than 3 changes on their moveset. And Toucannon is not famous for have a strong moveset, so i suggest one more move change on the Shiny. Shiny Toucannon Passive - Bullet Seed m1 - Peck m2 - Drill Peck m3 - Aerial Ace m4 - Gunk Shot...
  2. Z

Summer donation promotion / Higher Rates / Battle Pass

The prize 21 in game show only 1 sport ball.
  3. Z

New Daily Tasks System

A little suggest, rocket ball is a reward from Johto daily points, maybe is not a good idea to add it and kill this another daily. Create a option on NPC Merchant Psy to trade points to 100 rocket balls too.
  4. Z

Digital Drawing Contest

https://www.autodraw.com/share/J4OPXG6S4V2H
  5. Z

Digital Drawing Contest

https://www.autodraw.com/share/F6UVXHO7PRFO
  6. Z

[Support] Missing Pokemon

They don't have tms. The Cacturne is female and sunflora i don´t remember.
  7. Z

[Support] Missing Pokemon

Today I noticed the lack of some pokemons from my depot, I didn't find them in any other chars that I have. Nickname: Zabot Diamond Cacturne lvl 96 Sunflora 50
  8. Z

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

Yes, it was my fault, thanks for the help. Jolteonhappy
  9. Z

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

One more thing, my Jolteon has Haloween 2015 addon too. I received it without it =/
  10. Z

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

Today I was looking for some helds missing in my cp, and I remembered that I had put them in some pokemons, I looked in all my characters and I didn't find them. If you can help me find out where they are I would appreciate it. Zabot or Saint Poern ( I don't remember which one) Pokemons and...
  11. Z

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond/Platinum]

Character name: Zabot World: Diamond Languages: Portuguese and English. Why do you want to be a tutor: I'm a player who has been following the game since the beginning, this year I'm very active in the game and in the Portuguese channel, answering questions, helping new players, being very...
  12. Z

Apply to be a tester!

Name: Zabot World: Pearl Level: 140
  13. Z

[Support] Change city

They make this for people don't abuse when you lost your P.A. Days. I talk to Nino, and he change the price for 10hds for change city.
  14. Z

The game changed my residence.

Now you can change your city for 10hds.
  15. Z

[Support] Change city

For what I paid for 2 extra diamonds to change the city and then I lose it? It makes no sense...
  16. Z

What's going on with server pearl?

after the rollback, people was saying that the depot was bugged, I imagine they are trying to fix...
  17. Z

[Life Thread] Paradise [LT]

Boa Niet, demoro mais pego, oq valeu foi a persistência =P dps vo posta o catch da minha Jynx...
  18. Z

Players PA Ideas

1st: Option to cancel Quests: Relic of the Dragons; Missing Software; Silph's Experiment ( obviously, if u dont finish them). 2nd: The staffs make a very good work in johto map, take this experience and remake some areas on kanto like: Island of Blastoise Mase( too big and boring); Islands on...
  19. Z

Tutor Selection Process -- PEARL PORTUGUESE --

Character Name: Zabot Nationality: Brazil Languages: Português, English.
  20. Z

Suggestions for Butterfree And Venomoth

I have both, for me venomoth is fine, maybe butterfree can be a ranged pokemon like magneton, with this, remove headbutt and put gust or other attack...
Back