Welcome!

Search results

1. zool

Summer Drawing Contest report

Hi everybody, I like tell to us my unconformity for this competition. I was a participant of that and I am not a winner despite my draw was better than the others in all aspects. I am disappointed of that, and I hope that you can judge my draw.
  2. zool

About Ash's Greninja

Hi, I think is better put something like that "afectivity stone" for evolution Greninja to Ash's Greninja. It can work as megastone. Also you should to improve the damage caused by Ash's Greninja, because a "normal" Greninja is more strong. I hope you think about that.
  3. zool

ability in Ash's Greninja

About Ash's Greninja Put an ability to Ash's Greninja please.
  4. zool

Jumpluf

I can not put Reflect and tm sky atack TO my jumpluf bug or is it ? I'm wasting my money on this e.e.
  5. zool

Hep me please!!

Hi, I like change of world with my account Sodesitta and I can`t for this: [error]: Your record of account warnings (notations&banishments) exceeds the limit allowed. A long time ago I don´t have misbehaviour and I like change to diamond.. please help me removing two notifications. I promisse be...
  6. zool

Ditto Memory Card Quest

Hi, I think that the mission of giving dex to zapdos, articuno, and moltress is a little complicated, and in my opinion, it should be changed or made more invasions of these pokemons.
  7. zool

Sableye

IS NORMAL?? 02:16 Used 13 great balls, 3376 ultra balls on Sableye. 02:16 Your ultra ball was broken.
  8. zool

[Buy] Buy

Buy cloned dragonite w tm 33 and 31 any level pay 310 k in pure cash
  9. zool

[Support] Bug autoloot

I want to report this error. sometimes the autoloot not work, please fix it. http://2.1m.yt/4CGA5UP1m.png
  10. zool

[Sell] sell pokes

Sell cloned vaporeon 70 w tm reflect and hydropump----glaceon 130 w tm sherd cold and crunch------sylveon 130 w tm reflect and psiquic
  11. zool

[Support] Bug in epidemic mission?

the fifth mission this bug. maril needed. and I have 2 days looking for it. IAM PEarl
  12. zool

[Sell] sell good pokes

SELL GALLADE 125 W TM 33-31--CLONED ALAKAZAM 111 W TM TRI AND 24-- Honchkrow [130][M] TM: Dark Pulse TM: Roar--Mamoswine [123][M] TM: Reflect TM: Earthquake--Ambipom [130][F] TM: Thunder TM: Brick Break-- PM W U OFERT ACC GOOD POKES TYPE WATER
  13. zool

[Sell] Sell cloned sci

SELL Cloned Scizor [130][M] TM: Doom Desire TM: Attract OFERT U HERE OR PM IN GAME TO ZOOL
  14. zool

[Buy] Buy cloned dragonite pay good

Pay 180 k in cash for c nite any tms.... Pm me : Sodesitta
  15. zool

[Complaint] i Have a big problem

In the rollback the present day, I made a sale of a cloned flareon w tm reflect and roar lvl 104 with the player samo zuo, paying this pokemon was: TM BRICK BREAK + TM AERIAL ACE + 7 K IN CASH, AFTER THE ROLL BACK THIS APPEARED IN MY BACKPACK, ASK IF YOU HAD THE TMS AND HE SAY ME NOOOO...TMS...
  16. zool

[Buy] Cloned vaporeon pay 80 k

Pay 80 k for cloned vaporeon any level w tm 33 male pm to: Sodesitta
  17. zool

[Sell] Sell good pokes for rebalanced

---sell sceptile 80 m w tm brick break BUY GALLADE PAY 120 K + SCEPTILE 80 W TM BRICK BREAK
  18. zool

[Recovery] need my account

I can not enter my account jonsina, nena sexii, palala. recently recovered my account, but I can not enter on page i get my accounts are deleted by hack zelrick use block account in my account... since the hacker was connected to my account. please gms need my account :(
  19. zool

[Support] problem with the page of pa adventure

pa web site does not send the account recovery link please fix this problem
  20. zool

[Recovery] Help me were deleted my chars

andyrax sent me my new key, but I have a problem That the hacker enter my account delete all my chars, my account is: ionita and chars deleteds: jonsina, palala and nena sexii PLEASE HELP ME
Back