Welcome!

Search results

1. chaaps

Chaaps Duel Tournament

Hiho Everyone! I want to organize my Tournament! Categories: *Bracket A (Pokemon Level 0-130) *Bracket B (Pokemon Level 0-110) *Bracket C (Pokemon Level 0-80) Date: [For Diamond] - Bracket A&B - 26 April (Saturday) - Bracket C - 27 April (Sunday) [For Pearl] - Bracket A&B - 03 May...
  2. chaaps

Lost Pokes

Chaaps Diamond Pokemons Lost - Blissey 130[f] with addon pink ball, Gordinha, TM Reflect/Water Pulse, I have her since dont even had blisseys ingame, since it was a chansey (released today) Mismagius 123[M] Dark Ball, TM Dark Pulse/Psyquic - Bought It somedays ago (Released today) Cloned...
  3. chaaps

Koob or Admins

Will you guys fix Smokescreen Charizard's and Kingdra, Umbreon Scare face bug till tournament? All those are threpassing reflect. Also, gyarados sheer cold dealing damage, dunno how it work, but somedays ago a guy inflicted 10k damage with that shit on my poke I imagine no one wants to get in...
  4. chaaps

Chaaps [LT]

This will be my lifethread, hope I dont get bored of leveling soon! Enjoy! WE STICK TOGETHER, HURRA
  5. chaaps

Chaaps Return

Yooo, Science B*tch!!!!! Here I am guys, playing this game again. For some, thats a reason to come back with me to others, a headache. Cuz We Stick Together!!
  6. chaaps

Chaaps Goodbay

Well, now its my turn to get away from this game. I already pwned my objectives ingame, most of my good friends retired too, I have nothing more to do here unless helping ppl, but since I have no objectives anymore I will not login to open pt chat + help channel. Also, I cant see what's happing...
  7. chaaps

Npc Typo

Ss explain it at all
  8. chaaps

Reflect\Magic Coat Bug

I dont know whats happening, but when I'm using magic coat\reflect hunting, my pokemon gets stunned by fear, hypnosis, sing, and its not only one, all them! Ps: Dont happens all the times, but it does sometimes
  9. chaaps

Post the song you are listening now

Like title says! I will start in Great Style with Wiz Khalifa
  10. chaaps

Bug on Daily Task

Its always missing the same time, the same happen to others like these one: 20:24 You see cave entrance. Position: [X: 2737] [Y: 4980] [Z: 7].
  11. chaaps

Racism

I know its by PM and I could use ignored function as you guys always says, but I think racism should not be ignored! Ps: He said this to me cuz I was ksing him!
  12. chaaps

Stick Together [LT] - Diamond

Well, we created a new guild, and this is our Life Thread Cuz we STICK TOGETHER!
  13. chaaps

Cloned Parasect Passive

Megadrain passive dont heal himself, he "say the words" but dont heal! Maybe it happens to normal one too!
  14. chaaps

About Berryes

Shouldnt they have 10 seconds cooldown? I am not sure about all then, but Lum Berryes dont have any CD!
  15. chaaps

@Deltafox trade channel rule violation

Well, so he started do offend br's at trade channel (ps: he is one) calling us retards, sons of a bitchs, and things like that remembering, all that on trade channel And on this second screenshot he is intending to threaten ezreal, saying he will loose his tutor. Nothing More!
  16. chaaps

Dragonite Passive

Will you guys never fix that passive bug? Let me explain if you dont know, when dragonite use passive, and you are using an a "close" atack, like aqua tail, thunder punch, fire punch, headbutt or something like that, his passive hits almost double. And this bug its in game since I started...
  17. chaaps

About Sandstorm on Blissey

She will accept sandstorm or not? Cuz Chansey accept, and I already saw blissey with sandstorm, so... ?
  18. chaaps

Sell sceptile 98m with tm 19

As tittle says Offer here or msg Chaaps - Diamond
  19. chaaps

@Venomoth and Protection

Venomoth's super sonic works against protection and do stun. And I am not sure, but I think stun spower too, cuz I see one working while he got "close combated"
  20. chaaps

@Jynx

3 things about Jynx -Why her def is so low? She is a very good poke, have a "good" HP, but her def its to low, any pokemon gives good hits to her, I have an a 112 jynx and a fuckying lvl 50 dodrio with 3 atacks leaves her at red HP. -And a suggestion: Just like thunder punch, ice punch should...
Back