Welcome!

Search results

1. Morphy

Sell pokes!

Offer me! BUMP
  2. Morphy

Sell pokes!

SELL > Snorlax 100 [male] - TM 33 Dragonite 100 [male] - TM 33 Wigglytuff 100 [male] - TM 33 Only acept the best offers. Morphy on Diamond
  3. Morphy

Buy snorlax with reflect !

Offer Lax lvl 100 M with tm 33!
  4. Morphy

Selling

BUY TM 33 REFLECT - PAY 15k IN PURE CASH! ON DIAMOND
  5. Morphy

Selling

Offer you. I can pay good :) Message me on Diamond.
  6. Morphy

Selling

Buy tm 33 reflect - pay in pure cash ~~ sell eevee egg - only cash!
  7. Morphy

Cant Log in

The PA site is down? How can I confirm my account. Thx
  8. Morphy

About the test server and next update.

Nice work atm.
  9. Morphy

Sell togetic lvl 100 male.

Sell togetic level 100 male - gengar level 100 male - eevee egg ~ only cash!
  10. Morphy

About mine, Khan, Leandrohugostoso, Jonathan pires , Ashcaiobra and Ezreal Hacker

This kind of event makes clear mistrust towards the security of Pokemon Adventures Online. I've seen many injustices with players who were hacked and never got their items. I support the players mentioned have all your items back, would be the minimum that administrators could do to help...
  11. Morphy

Morphy FAST!@

Buy Snorlax male 95-100 ~ Pay 46.8k pure cash!
  12. Morphy

Duel System

The duelists expect improvements. If there is some kind of project that can be shown to the players, I guarantee that pvp lovers will enjoy.
  13. Morphy

About Nursery !

I do not think the problem of the economy of the game is the issue of day care. The only problem of the economy of the game is that there is no guaranteed price for anything. The pokemons and diamonds should have guaranteed price for an NPC or something like that. But I agree with the idea of...
  14. Morphy

Duel Experience

We just need better pvp place. And i want be 90 with team 100 o.o
  15. Morphy

Hello ^^

Welcome!
  16. Morphy

Buy tm 33

Buy tm 33 reflect - pay 13,6k pure cash!
  17. Morphy

Duel System

Is there any official proposal regarding a new duel system in a new place? If not impossible, it would be extremely interesting that there was a proper place for duels with more arenas, with a new way to duel. For example, the duel could only happen within an arena large enough to overcome...
  18. Morphy

Pokeom johto evolve

Good idea.
  19. Morphy

Staff should not have playable characters!

Excelent Post. 100% Agree.
  20. Morphy

Empty respawn (good for Weezing)

Nice!
Back