Welcome!

Search results

1. ashcatsup

[Support] What the hell ? crash o what?

Who can help me?... im fishing alone and the client close and i want to openagain, and cant enter... what is this please i reload and reset my modem, and not fixed
  2. ashcatsup

kinesis bug u_u

guess where my alakazam don't have bug ... :D !, i use kinesis and look that
  3. ashcatsup

Hack link? idk i don't want to check

4. ashcatsup

Peoples in PA Im not retired

I never retired and all know xD! but i don't have so much time to playing... First.- don't have internet :okay:! Second.- my girlfriend is a bit possessive with me and she gives me what PA not ... if you know Third.- and i work as a carpenter and as well it takes my time don't worry i will...
  5. ashcatsup

Spanish Chat...

6. ashcatsup

announcement of another server or account trading

Roberto Torres "traslate" find peoples will playing pokemon dash
  7. ashcatsup

Bug abuse

in pvp
  8. ashcatsup

announcement of another server

9. ashcatsup

Error in Map ._.!

<<<-- don't have nothing in window ;O! <<<--- i can pass that place ._. <<<--- can't move a table and sofa ._.!! and error in windows xD!
  10. ashcatsup

Suggestion for Soccer Tournament

Rules 1.-Each team must have 6 members 2.-The match lasts 5 min 3.-If in case you are in a draw, extra time is plowed for 2 min more 4.-Be legal in the game 5.-The player must be the country in which this team your choice (Example: Ashcatsup is mexican, need enter in Mexican Team) 6.-Need...
  11. ashcatsup

Spam in pvp ._.!

12. ashcatsup

Misdreavus fake!!

Im have a misdreavus, but im see a shadow in passive... WHAT IS SHADOW? only distracts pokemon? ._.! im don't see apparently see the attacker follows the real Misdreavus not clones . _.! Please change the shadow clones to attack or just remove the Misdreavus shadow passive and add Invisible...
  13. ashcatsup

Delibird very bad pokemon

Delibird is very bad ¬¬ only have 5... 5!! attacks im see in pokemon wiki delibird have 1.- Aurora Beam 2.- Mimic <add> 3.- Present (have) 4.- Ice Shard (have) 5.- Body slam <add> 6.- Endure 7.- Icy Wind (have) 8.- Wing attack (have) 9.- Mega kick <add> this or \/ 10.-Snore <add> this or ^...
  14. ashcatsup

[Support] again sun stone.

im buged im don't start a mission in king rock and sun stone and can't take this mission ._. !!!!! im desesperate. Today im go to take a mission for find a lose bellosom and look 14:17 Amber: I don't need any more help., im don't have a king stone and need sun for my gloom 67 ._. what is the...
  15. ashcatsup

Sun stone bug

Awww, im buged im don't star a mission in king stone and sun stone. Today im go to take a mission for find a lose bellosom and look 14:17 Amber: I don't need any more help., im don't have a king stone and need sun for my gloom 67 ._. what is the problem D:?!
  16. ashcatsup

Laguna island error

17. ashcatsup

Error in map

18. ashcatsup

Bug in pvp

Lol? change a PC locker in diferent poss in pvp xD!!
  19. ashcatsup

Retired :< <(Ashcatsup)>

RETIRED!!! :'( sorry for my inglish XD!.., im miss Padventures. :( im can't enter a server for my time, im go to gym, school, and sleep. I miss my all pokemon, my all friends, my alls "gay" friends xD!!.... im only enter a server for talk whit spanish chat and my friends :(!... Thx for all, and...
  20. ashcatsup

Encinar quest?!

Back