Welcome!

Search results

1. M

Lol.

Gra ktos z was w lola? jak tak to pisac nicki to was dodam i bysmy pograli na ts3 team mamy itd. ;) Chetnie pogadamy i pogramy z wami, mamy bardzo ogarniety team.
  2. M

Zuoo Sale

Hi, I have this pokes for sale: Sales~~~ Onix 70 [fe] Porygon alm 68 [gay] Chansey 81 [fe] Rhydon 88 [fe] Gyardos about 88 [male] MSG HERE -ONLY HERE-
  3. M

Pierwsze takie polskie wiki!

Witam, Zanim zaczne chcialbym powiedziec ze wiki jest w budowie. Potrzebuje pomocy! Sam nie dam rady tego zrobic ;) Szukam redaktorow chetni pisac w temacie. Narazie to jest bardzo male wiki; z czasem kazdy polak bedzie go uzywal! Jesli chcialbys mi pomóc i masz czas, prosze, pisz tutaj.
  4. M

Kac Vegas aka Hangover

Ma ktos moze filmy kac vegas? Jak by ktos mial i by tutaj wrzucil to by bylo fajnie ^^ Nie interesuje mnie czy to polska czy angielska wersja, moj angielski jest bliski perfekcji :| z gory dzieki
  5. M

Restoring our health points.

Hi, I thought it would be nice if our health points would restore when we level up. Ill explain this: If you are low level (mainly beginners), you dont have a healer pokemon and when you are using food it takes ages to restore. So when you level up; just like the pokemons do, your hp will...
  6. M

Zuoo Life Thread

Im not going to write lot's, im just gonna post my pic's ;)
  7. M

Zuoo Shop

Selling Alakazam 73 [F] in saffari ball Clefable 73 [M] Eevee egg Eevee couple Buying Golbat 80+ [M] Dragonair 50+ [M]
  8. M

Starter box - Box 1

Hi, I've seen this in other pokemon game so I will just write it here, When you first start you have only the stupid pokemon that you choose on the website when you created the character. To get better pokemons you need to catch them, but with only 1 pokemon in team? I think this 'quest'...
  9. M

All i want ...

Hi, I just wanted to ask if the admins could take up 10 minutes of their time and write a topic about the event, i can make the questions for you if you want... all you need to do is Answer them.... Please, i dont care about the update, im tired of checking every day for the christmas jynx. If...
  10. M

Lets have a party with a Scyther!

11. M

Buy These !~~

Buying: Buy Halloween Golbat Buy Halloween Gastly Buy Halloween Haunter Buy Cloned Golbat Msg here or ingame Zuoo Pearl.
  12. M

Namelock

Hi, I just wanted to know if you could get namelocked if you liked or no particular reason? If a tutor or a GM can answer this then i would be very pleased.
  13. M

Hunting Arena's

Well my idea is very simple. Short intro. Its to add a teleport in pc in some cities that teleports you to a hunting arena where you have 3 stories of pokemons that you can drop rare items out of. What items? Well, they might be items like metal coat and kings stone etc. basically the items...
  14. M

Sell Pokemons ;)

Sell Cloned Beedrill 76 Male Offer here or in game Zuoo I accept pokemons, cash, rare candys or diamonds.
  15. M

Buy Cloned Butterfree

Buy Cloned Butterfree, Any lvl any sex. MSG here or MSG me in pearl nick : Zuoo p.s. im from pearl.. i know this is diamond topic but i just want to buy it no mater what ;) So if you have it, please msg.
  16. M

Buy Cloned Butterfree

Buy Cloned Butterfree, Any lvl, any sex MSG here or in game Pearl : Zuoo
  17. M

Onix 81 [m]

Change my Onix 81 [M] in your Onix 50-60 [M] + Cash /\ You offer cash, Msg me in game, Pearl : Zuoo
Back