Welcome!

Search results

1. Empty997

[Ban Appeal] Can any1 explain me why i was banned??

Are you kidding me? Quote from General Rules: http://www.padventures.org/index.php/p/v/rules Why you make rules which you break?? Btw. Why no1 explain me why my account was blocked? If i wont wirte story I will wait until I die and nothing will happened... And when my friend will msg u...
  2. Empty997

I've waited long enough, but I can see that the admin who banned me cannot prove true reason for my ban. So let me tell you a story :) 02.09.2020 around 22:30 EU time (1,5-2h before daily rewards) I do fishing to get level 80 to do the job for another rod. A friend of mine comes on the...
  3. Empty997

[Bakacyjna][Dobre Geesy] Hello Character Name: Bakacyjna Reason given for Ban: Destructive Behavior By: Judar on Platinum Date of ban or date you noticed the ban: I notice that i get ban 03-09-20 14:30 EU Time Ban appeal: I try to log in to the game and there is note that my account has be...
  4. Empty997

MAIN EVENTS / TOURNAMENTS / LOTTERY by Streaming.

a) we could see last time when page with lottery crash... b) in that way you won't win $$ from tickets, thanks lottery you can give anything from lottery to player X and say "he was lucky, we don't cheat, trust us" There is so many ways to manipulate, change, do anything with lottery...
  5. Empty997

Donation promotion 07.08 - 16.08

What kind of lottery?
  6. Empty997

Pokémon Dubstep Remix

Pokémon Dubstep Remix What you think about it??
  7. Empty997

[Support] Fishing Rod task bug/problem

when i go to fishing guru and write to him "mission" he answer: when i ask for tasks he answer: whani ask for status or cancel or report he answer: whan i ask about help he answer: open window with pokes which i should kill and i got finished at Magikarp, Krabby, Goldeen, Horsea and...
  8. Empty997

New client, small update and Halloween event

Ye it's easy for 100+lvl's I got 60lvl with 70poks and i have no chance to get items at spawns...
  9. Empty997

Little Suggestion

Voting idea is to get free items, cost a small contribution. However, you can check that each item is "event" and can be used only by the player with the account, as it is done with the first 10 pokeball... There are many ways to prevent cheating, just hold on a moment and think, and did not...
  10. Empty997

Please Update Map PAdventures In Site

I agree, a lot of islands and islets is not marked on the map PA on your side, new players may be a little difficulty ...
  11. Empty997

Little Suggestion

including vote idea is to promote the game, server, website. At the same time positioning the server, which brings an appropriate group of players. I agree , but the award should be varied. I do not know what exactly but rather nothing mega expensive because it does not make any effort
  12. Empty997

Team-Speak3 ts.ins4ne.pl

Polecam TS'a :) ogarnięci admini, bez zbędnego pierdzielenia o czym kolwiek. Klimat nieziemski, już pare gildii PA siedzi na ts'ie :) Wszystkiego dowiecie się na miejscu Pozdrawiam
  13. Empty997

Why Banned??

When ever u have to defending me?? My haracter is Suziq... So if u watch it all time u probably saw that i come there when the way was blocked yet... And i dont use any of items only RUN around etc... So what the F*CK is a "game weakness abuse" in run around and teleport abra form one to...
  14. Empty997

Why Banned??

What the f*ck are you doing? I have logg into game, run to freinds for some talk, i spend like 1-2 minutes and get banned... Aisa could you explain to me what you mean? Now i lose 1 day of DACC... Who will pay me for it??
  15. Empty997

Spam

palalfkspgfnsdonoxcnsnedgniewgvnxcknviosdgfjsegfcngvsndgns gsiodgox sgusdngvxg sgsidg xdgnxid gzxdguixdogbxnbx obxi bxninbxdobxidxodvxd vxdvxdnv xv xdvixd nvxidnvxodn vxdnvxndvixnd Vnxdnv
  16. Empty997

Spam

gngf rhg r trg r fg rfdg re fd
  17. Empty997

Spam

fbfdhtruytjg fhfd gfrfdgre
  18. Empty997

Spam

fbgfhtrcbred
  19. Empty997

Spam

ncnfvoewfbuivuizx,ncihfdauis dgfsbuigsd sdgfsdfsd