Welcome!

Search results

1. L

connection problem

I'm not getting connect in server. someone too is with that problem?
  2. L

ability system removed?

Why was the ability system removed without warning?
  3. L

Suggested teleportation

as we all know now we can not die because of the loss of Xp for each was good idea for others less so, my suggestion would be an escape teleport, sometimes it is difficult not die, an example would be PAnnihilator, it would be cool to the a teleport of emergency, during the battle, is the...
  4. L

Christmas event

Christmas event will take much to enter?
  5. L

trade with error

my account with this buggy trade help please
  6. L

Pokemon's lacking TM's

the pokemons who entered the halloween event not accept TMs... Please adjust the system TMs.... for best gameplay
  7. L

halloween event

quando acontecerá o evento mais esperado do ano??? o halloween...
  8. L

Please Invoker Npc Present Bag

Please Have 1000 presents for Xmas event I lost envent Please Invoke Npc to event in celadon world Pearl...
  9. L

Not have GM to help players in Pearl server!!

It's been a day that, I ask for help in report rule, and there answers for GM's. Ineed help in my house, I'm not getting move my TM19 Giga Drain.
  10. L

Bug bagdes

I'm not earning the badges after defeating the gym leader. Sorry,not is "bagdes" is badges. I apologize for the inconvenience
  11. L

account deleted for nothing

On 04/11/2011 my account was deleted by Pecunia, it is called lucas destroyer, do not know why peopl then I explain why I was standing in the cp cinnabar when the account was deleted, peopl the help of all the GMs and ADMS thanks ...
Back