Welcome!

Search results

1. Foxxx

Bug in cam with dex !!! Urgent!

Well first tanks to Takashi and Ozai for help with screens ! This bug i can put my pokemon where someone carry a cam ! if need a explain come to me in pm or game. look the screens. then with Takashi, then with Ozai
  2. Foxxx

Fly in black area

MAP BUG Fly in black area hello i found this bug i used fly in cianwood, then i fly to west and a few seconds to south and this surprise :P
  3. Foxxx

Pokes Around the House.

Hello friends I was wondering what you think you can drop the Pokemon inside the house? I believe it should have as ... would be very nice to have the pokemons loose inside the house ... have a logical limit for the size house or something ... 1 would be more attractive for the houses were...
  4. Foxxx

hacking link.

this player is trying to hack people, I believe that could have an exemplary punishment so that others do not, in my opinions the ip ban would be at least reasonable.
  5. Foxxx

Tutor BR ?

Okay we all know we have three tutors do not want to talk about them, want to talk about where we chat Brazilians speak Portuguese and we exchanged ideas, would like all of the server pearl mainly Brazilians who talk in the chat help us to choose a tutor Brazilian because players often speak...
Back