Welcome!

Search results

1. Foxxx

Bug in cam with dex !!! Urgent!

Well first tanks to Takashi and Ozai for help with screens ! This bug i can put my pokemon where someone carry a cam ! if need a explain come to me in pm or game. look the screens. then with Takashi, then with Ozai
  2. Foxxx

Fly in black area

MAP BUG Fly in black area hello i found this bug i used fly in cianwood, then i fly to west and a few seconds to south and this surprise :P
  3. Foxxx

Pokes Around the House.

I think you did not catch the spirit of the thing .... I create the script ... make a video and then post .... topic closed for now
  4. Foxxx

Pokes Around the House.

Hello friends I was wondering what you think you can drop the Pokemon inside the house? I believe it should have as ... would be very nice to have the pokemons loose inside the house ... have a logical limit for the size house or something ... 1 would be more attractive for the houses were...
  5. Foxxx

Tournament testing

ok, put me in any bracket, would like to help somehow ... foxx pearl. tnks.
  6. Foxxx

Tournament testing

i need help in test... i can enter in Bracket D ? foxx 85 pearl....
  7. Foxxx

Lost my Security IP Code.

do not be discouraged you may be able in some way to remember your code ... or perhaps ask who took his computer just the code back .... just give it a try ..
  8. Foxxx

Please Help me with the Ip secury

Hello Laura, Well come here trying to help you... Well let go, In Relation to the Security Login, Please Read this: http://forum.padventures.org/showthread.php?8123-Login-security Try using your Key Recovery ...
  9. Foxxx

Lost my Security IP Code.

Hello Friends, Well come here trying to help you, first you must write in English, ok? Well let go, In Relation to the Security Login, Please Read this: http://forum.padventures.org/showthread.php?8123-Login-security Try using your Key Recovery ... Go beyond these tips is beyond my skills...
  10. Foxxx

Tutor BR ?

You are taking this conversation to another path, I'm just saying that ... Is not written in the rules of the game your main language. where it is written what is the official language of the game? show me. Just like that, do not put this conversation into another path. As I have already...
  11. Foxxx

Tutor BR ?

you can only be kidding me ... you read the rules?? Dude you're a Game Master! Well if I have said it worse, I'll say it again ... There is written in the Rules What is the official language, I think now you got me ...
  12. Foxxx

Tutor BR ?

Yes I understand your point of view, I must inform you that the rules of the game is not written in official language, of course not too late to put.
  13. Foxxx

Tutor BR ?

child, I will just ignore your ticket.
  14. Foxxx

Tutor BR ?

well believe that "everyone speaks English" will be one of your own ... it is not in the rules of the game ... surely you must have read the rules right? I think the best way to solve is to remove the chat Portuguese tutors and ready so they will know what is being said. I follow the game since...
  15. Foxxx

Tutor BR ?

Good to see they are dealing with neglect, the fact is that only got a problem and I do not see here, but showed maturity or the administrators themselves, I believe that as the friend above said "this is not racism" is actually the name of xenophobia. and I believe it is not just that the...
  16. Foxxx

hacking link.

Is that here in chat Portuguese, are saying that they are still sending MESSAGES if you can check, I say this for beginners who end up stopping play due to malicious persons... anyway thanks.
  17. Foxxx

hacking link.

this player is trying to hack people, I believe that could have an exemplary punishment so that others do not, in my opinions the ip ban would be at least reasonable.
  18. Foxxx

Cloned Island

explore a little more :}
  19. Foxxx

A boost idea

I disagree with this idea, the fact that you can go to the island of Mewtwo is no longer enough? Now everyone has to have cloned pokemons? I think the idea would be that. ps:I not have cloned pokemon.
  20. Foxxx

Cloned island - very big bug ?

hey you cant fly in cloned isle.....
Back