Welcome!

Search results

1. Kirubin4

[Complaint] World transfer Platinum - Diamond

Hello, i've been out of Padventures for a long time since i am still at my studies. For the next week i may start playing PA again, but i have been looking the news and saw what happened to platinum server. I had a character created a long time before this change, and i wish to transfer him to...
  2. Kirubin4

Exchange[Diamond] For [Platinum]

Hello, i'm trading things here in Diamond for things in server Platinum. If you have something in Platinum and you would like to trade for things in Diamond, leave your nick here and what you have in the server. My nick in Platinum: Kirubim My nick in Diamond: Kirubin
  3. Kirubin4

Racism and rude behaviour.

I always see people with rude behaviour in trade channel, but this time this guy was a bit far. http://4.ii.gl/a791UBH0C.png I hope this is enough, tired of those "superior" people.
  4. Kirubin4

[Recovery] About database clean

Hello everyone, Before the database clean, i saw that the characters would be deleted based on how long have been inactive by level. I had a under level 30 character, named Gangplank and i think i had some good things there, but he got deleted, and i logged him before the clean because i knew...
  5. Kirubin4

Burn, Leech Seed, Poison and Fighters melee

Hello everyone, after being a long time retired i'm comming back slowly. Heard that we gonna have some good new things here with Hohenheim back. And i would like to suggest some things to enjoy the rebalance comming, i'll list them: Melee of fighting pokes: Its obviously that pokemons with...
  6. Kirubin4

About fighter pokes.

Would someone tell me why maybe a Heracross it's a better fighter pokemon than Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Machamp? They are "real" fighters and lee/chan are harder to get than heracross, since its only FFP (66% chance) or kanto box 3. Not just being rare, but they should be really good...
  7. Kirubin4

[Support] About a new server

Some time ago there was a poll about a new server: Ruby. If i remember well, the Yes question won, i dont know why didn't had a new server... There is a possibility of having a new server? Would be a good idea because PA it's in a critical situation, losing a lot of players and a new server...
  8. Kirubin4

Selling loots

Hello guys, I noticed a annoying thing when i sold all my loot (after all this time playing) that is when we sell our loots, our money come to the bag only by piece of loot sold, i mean: Sold 500 essence of fire and they come by 1hd 1hd 1hd 1hd 1hd... Would be better if someone create a...
  9. Kirubin4

Sell Cloned Hypno W/ Reflect and Wigg w/ reflect.

Hello everyone, as the title says i'm selling: Cloned Hypno 124[F] {With TM33 Reflect} ~ You offer Wigglytuff 104[M] {With TM33 Reflect} ~ You offer Accept Cash(Obviously),Diamonds,Pokemons,TM's.
  10. Kirubin4

New cloned/shinies system

Hello, Did you imagine you, hunting somewhere happy and sh*t, when you suddenly meet a Shiny pokemon? Tell me, that wouldn't be nice? Like, a surprise...something different, cool. You call your friends to help kill it, or maybe you kill just yourself. The current cloned pokemons for real, they...
  11. Kirubin4

New attacks added to pokes

Hello, can someone make a vídeo with all the new moves, staryu/starmie passive, jynx/sneasel new moves, pidgeot new move... Would be nice to see how they are.
  12. Kirubin4

About Christmas Event

So...Gonna have any? Just like me, i guess everyone its waiting for something, or some News, because 2011 didn't had x-mas event, only loot some bags from pokes, and we're not going to use it even 1 year later? whats going on, please?
  13. Kirubin4

Trapping

I don't know if i report this at forum works, but atm didn't had GM online i guess. As you guys can see, i told him to remove his Hypno, but he didn't did. He did for purpose, also, i said that i was going to report him, and he just said: go, like if he don't care about rules.
  14. Kirubin4

Kirubin's Shop

I'm buying: 10x Diamonds {1.2k all} I'm selling: Venusaur 115[M] ~TM Giga Drain~ {10k} 4x Rare Candies {200hd each}.
  15. Kirubin4

Bye

Thanks for everything guys, i've had a lot of fun here, but i need to go, real life its calling me. Thanks to all my friends. Thats all. I don't have much to say, but this was one of the best game i've played (Even being tibia-based), not because of the game, but the true friends i've find there.
  16. Kirubin4

Poke-tests

Everyone saw porygons in some places at test server, with different types each one to test damage and spells of some pokemons. Why do not add those ''poke tests'' to official servers? Not just me, but many people would love to test damage of own pokemons, passives, etc in pokemons like those...
  17. Kirubin4

Kirubin's Shop

I'm selling: 40x Diamonds{2k for 10 only sell 10/20/30/40}, Golem 77[M]{700HD}, Golem 52[M]{400hd}, Porygon 61[?]{2k}, Hitmonchan 71[M]{1.5k} Golduck 60[M]{500hd}, Pinsir 49[M]{200hd}, Magneton 64[?]{300hd}, Ninetales 63[M]{500hd}, Kadabra 52[F]{200hd}, Magneton 51[?]{200hd}. I'm Buying...
  18. Kirubin4

I don't get

Why did someone delete the thread about LOL matches/prints? It was on offtopic. Whats the purpose of that session if we can't use for things not related with PA? Thats not a game like Ragnarok that we can make people stop playing PA to go there. LOL, its based on matches, where people can go...
  19. Kirubin4

Cloned pinsir 72 male, Magmar 104[f]

Hi, I'm selling: Cloned pinsir 72[M]{Best offer 6k incash} --SOLD--, Magmar 104[F]{Best offer 10k incash}, Chansey 101[F] Pink Ball {9.5k}. Accept all, Place your offers here, thanks. Kirubin, Diamond.
  20. Kirubin4

Hacking

Hello, My friend Vinicinho got hacked some days ago, and looks like we got the hacker: He was trying to sell a lapras with Vinicinho character. But what a dumb: He just told his main character name. I offered a snorlax 83[m], but obviously i didn't had, i just wanted to make him leave of...
Back