Welcome!

Search results

1. L

Catch % system

it doesnt work since long ago. check this topic i made long ago. http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?30021-about-this-quot-bonus-catch-system-quot
  2. L

Mini Lottery #April 2016

losk diamond
  3. L

Mini lottery 09/11

Losk Diamond
  4. L

Mini Lottery 3/10

Losk - Diamond
  5. L

[Sell] PaInq Box

Offer here or in game to Losk or Mundisse
  6. L

[Buy] Cloned Scyther or Cloned scizor

Leave your offer here or contact Losk / Mundisse in game
  7. L

[Support] Question about catch rate.

I might understand it? HAHA. I dont think i can make myself any clearer, yes for each ball its an bernoulli event, but im not talking the chance to get it in a single ball. Im talking about the chance to not get it WITHIN a certain amount of balls. Lets do it this way kid, ask your math teacher...
  8. L

Forgotten quest?

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?26586-Promotion-Quest-Advances Did you guys gave up on making this quest?
  9. L

learn about statistics and check the odds of an event with 0,5% chance not happen in 10000 tries, its extremally low (aka 0,000000000000000000017014%) , way lower than winning million in the lottery. You can say that it may happen to one unlucky person, but saying lucky explain why this happen...
  10. L

its not weird, its just not working
  11. L

Children's Day lottery

Losk/Diamond
  12. L

[Buy] Cloned Scyther

Bump!
  13. L

New Quest - little trailer

any news for us?
  14. L

[Buy] Cloned Scyther

Looking to buy a Cloned Scyther msg me ingame (Losk/Mundisse) or here
  15. L

There isnt 41925498124619284 questions on this topic, actually i can see only 1 with some variations, that is "when the quest will be ready?". Also im not criticizing neither constatly asking this same question, all i did was ask if they have another ETA as the previous wasnt fullfilled (as...
  16. L

Actually i can do more than w8, i can ask about the progress of it. So stop being a freaking fanboy (it wont make you a tutor faster) and go mind ur own business and let someone that has news bring it to us.
  17. L

any updates on when the quest will be ready?
  18. L

Rewards? ;D
  19. L

Easter Event: Missión 1 - Egg Collector

The only big respaw of pikachus is the one near the raichu?
  20. L

Easter Event: Missión 1 - Egg Collector

I quite messy with my place anotations but here are my anotations: Pallet Town(4) x Right next to Raichu's Tower (<<). x Right next to Raichu's Tower (STAIRS) (>>) x North of Ash's House, at stairs: Position: {x = 3529, y = 3513, z = 5}. x Next to Delia's Ketchum House Viridian(9) x Mankeys x...
Back