Welcome!

Search results

1. dark elite knight

hey gm, you closed the post, even though numbers not chosen .. if you can add my number in the...

hey gm, you closed the post, even though numbers not chosen .. if you can add my number in the lottery, I choose the number 20 .. thank you .. dark elite knight pearl
  2. dark elite knight

Byeee

Nooo '--''
  3. dark elite knight

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

sorry man, but if you put in ampharos TM Rain Dance, which will put tm HydroPump in blissey too .. As an electric pokemon can learn a water attack? it will become like gyarados .. As a pokemon type fly / water, can learn electric and fire attacks? '-''
  4. dark elite knight

unfortunately, I just enter the weekend .. When I enter, I will wait you come xD reminding...

unfortunately, I just enter the weekend .. When I enter, I will wait you come xD reminding outfit 776 xD
  5. dark elite knight

Daily Tasks

I agree with everything. But this thing deliver the loot, I do not think it's a good idea, as is likely with this loot you will replenish potions, revives and etc. .. but part of the daily quests, I fully agree, as they will be a good reason to make the players come and not stay with nothing...
  6. dark elite knight

CM hey, here is the dark knight elite, world pearl, I chose the outfit number 776 .. await you...

CM hey, here is the dark knight elite, world pearl, I chose the outfit number 776 .. await you in the game ..
  7. dark elite knight

[Life Thread] Brazilian Masters [LT]

quem é você pra ficar falando mal dos outros ? se enxerga garoto .. fica na sua, pois você não tem moral nenhuma pra falar dos outros ..
  8. dark elite knight

Brazilian Masters LT

Thanks Boky xD
  9. dark elite knight

Brazilian Masters LT

Catchs .. C Arca Others
  10. dark elite knight

About Mandarin Island

why not just put the island to work? put npcs, airplanes, ships etc, so it would be no longer a "deserted" island, and both Premium players and free players can access the island ..
  11. dark elite knight

!More Respawns!

need new respaw, electric, poison, fight and water. yes, water, because the best respawn water is the tm case 3, but it has Ariados, and it does not become an option to hunt .. as there are many spiders webs (which has nothing to do with the style of respawn)
  12. dark elite knight

[Sell] big sell out.

Offer Nite 130 w tms 33 and 37 ?
  13. dark elite knight

Tournament Rules

since it is a bug that will not solve it before the tournament, they could disable it, or prohibit it in the tournament .. I think just because it is bug, and players will probably use it to have advantages over other players .. sorry for my english .
  14. dark elite knight

Tournament Rules

I have a question. * On the scary face attack, you will release it or ban it the use this attack? since the last tournament, it seems, it was a problem for some players. Sorry for my english.
  15. dark elite knight

PA Tournament 2014

Nick: Dark elite knight World: Pearl Category: C Nationality: Brazilian
  16. dark elite knight

Brazilian Masters LT

Aero Billy xD
  17. dark elite knight

Papoi Quest

when the quest will be held ?
Back