Welcome!

Search results

1. Scarfaces

[Support] Shiny milotic valentine addon.

Hello. I noticed that there's a problem with Milotic addons. The mermaid addon, is showed that is for Shiny Milotic, as the image shows But when you try to search for it, it only shows as Milotic addon. I dont know if its a bug or a missunderstood but can you check it please? Thanks!!
  2. Scarfaces

[Complaint] Deleted

Hi, i just notice that my character its deleted, without any warning or notation for "Destructive Behavior" by zel. Can you tell me the main reason, why and how long ?
  3. Scarfaces

About Recent Rebalance

Well some days ago i replied a thread with no arguments because i was so angry about what this rebalance do to my team, i know that maybe some pokes were a little over powered but i think there's some others that its incredible how powerfull they are, just for say some you must check starmie...
  4. Scarfaces

Problem with update

Hi, i don't know if its just happening to me, but when i update my client suddenly all the files dissapear is there any problem with the update or its just me ?
  5. Scarfaces

I Cant Update

Hi, i downolad the client again and it ask me for an update, i follow the steps but it says error bla bla, what can i do ?
  6. Scarfaces

"Tutor" behavior

"Yakii" behavior on spanish chat, she also ignores some players questions thats one of the reason that most people of pearl are disgusted with her promote.
  7. Scarfaces

[Recovery] Lost Kingdra

Scarfaces Pearl Kingdra 130 Lure Ball, Tm:46 hydropump and 03 water pulse Last mont released it; January, yesterday to be exactly I bought it with scarfaces like 2 monts ago
  8. Scarfaces

Designer quest bugged

Hello! well i have a problem with designer quest, i made an ouftif before and everything goes well, but today i tried to make some floors and i get the message "congratulations you made 20x floor" but there's nothing on my backpack is this a bug or am i doing something wrong ?
  9. Scarfaces

Lost pokemon

Name: Scarfaces World: Pearl Pokemon: Sceptile Lvl: 109-111 ? Sex: Female Ball: Nest Ball Tms: 19 & 20 Last Release: i dont remember , Thanks and sorry for bothering
  10. Scarfaces

I'm Back!!

So... im back!, well for now, i will try to log in on weekends and in my free time, im happy to see you all again! Cya in pearl!
  11. Scarfaces

Scarfaces out.

So guys i know i was innactive like for 2 months, between the school and my job and a LOTS of change of city, i decide to say goodbye... Maybe a lot of you dosn't know me, because im one of the "old school players" but i wanna thanks to all of you who made my game funny and trust in me, i knew a...
  12. Scarfaces

[Sell] Sell Tm07 Draco Meteor

As the title says, I'm selling Tm07 Draco Meteor, i wanna see your offers (World Pearl)
  13. Scarfaces

[Support] Client in zip

Hello, idk if here is the right place to post this so if im wrong please put it on the right place, btw i just wanna know where i can download the client in zip because i have serious problems with Winrar its all ty :*
  14. Scarfaces

Cloned Electabuzz bug

Hello! Well, i found a bug if you check electabuzz in pokedex Moves: Quick Attack - m1 - level 50 - 15s Thunder Punch - m2 - level 50 - 15s Thunder Shock - m3 - level 50 - 15s Thunder Bolt - m4 - level 53 - 20s Thunder Wave - m5 - level 52 - 18s Thunder - m6 - level 58 - 25s Electric Storm -...
  15. Scarfaces

Venomoth Bug.

Well i see that wild venomoth's use absorb on my pokes, but when i caught my venomoth he didnt have the "absorb" attack, he have "leech life" so i thin is a bug :P
Back