Welcome!

Search results

1. pdmonkey11

about the event

23:07 Your Squirtle advanced from level 24 to level 25. 23:08 Sarita: Thank you, but you did a nad job, you shoulda level it to atleast level 25 and feed my Pokemon atleast once. i assume that means i failed did i do something wrong? nevermind i forgot to feed it please close this thread.
  2. pdmonkey11

elders

the stairs leading to elders after find hole will freeze your client leaving no other option but for you to log out and end up dead
  3. pdmonkey11

lost lax

Lost snorelax level 127 or 128 i dont remeber if it leveled up or not It has tms reflect and water pulse last time it was used was Wednesday mindcrime - daimond also lost a gyrados level 101 m in great ball with tms reflect and water pulse it was last used on the same day as lax
  4. pdmonkey11

garde

Going through my house i stumbled upon an extra garde i guess mine got cloned when the server shut down the first time i didnt get the copy the details of it but its a female garde level 120 with tms reflect and rain dance in a pokeball ill post a picture i took before leave for class here in a...
  5. pdmonkey11

3ds

sooo ive been playing pokemon x and y a lot and i just figured out how the friend saffari works basically your friend code determine the type of poke you give in the friend saffari soooooo if anyone want to exchange friend code post em here ;)
  6. pdmonkey11

mind shop

buying tms Sky uppercut Brick break
  7. pdmonkey11

Mind shop

SELL: nite lvl 117 Steelix 119 girafarig lvl 80 with tm earthquake TM hydropump TM giga drain TM shadow storm BUY: TM discharge message me here or in game Mindcrime ;)
  8. pdmonkey11

Gardevoir/Gallade

gallade and gardevoir are two of the most widely known pokes its obvious that gallade is supposed to be better and garedevoir is a great poke also but to put just about every one of gallades strong moves and miss a coupple of gardevoirs i think is kind of unfair my suggestion is to add either a...
  9. pdmonkey11

Wild Mantine

my friend noticed this the other day that wild mantine use the move tackle and my mantine doesnt have it in its movelist is that a bug?
  10. pdmonkey11

summer

hey i was just thinking if you guys have the time what if there was an event in the summer for those of us who are too busy durning the regular events say holloween or christmas to pull all nighters not saying its impossible to win with out all nighters but some of us have almost no time to rack...
  11. pdmonkey11

sb count was reset

does this affect my catching it in anyway if so could you please help me cuz i spent quite a bit of time and sb on this
  12. pdmonkey11

guild name

ive been wanting to make a guild but the name i want has been taken so i looked it up and its a guild with 2 people 1 lvl 31 the leader and the other lvl 17 the last time both of them logged on was in 2011 i wanted to know if there was anyway you could release the name for others to use because...
  13. pdmonkey11

yawn

i feel like it should have some kind of animation because when we use it all it does is say yawn and after like 5 seconds the enemy goes to sleep witch is what is supposed to happen but an animation would be a little better no particular reason but just to have something to see when it happens
  14. pdmonkey11

[Recovery] need some help

hi im here to post about my friend he says that because of the rollbacks he lost 10 diamonds he bought to do the tm case 3 quest it was there before the crash and now its gone is there any thing that can be done? he bought the diamonds before the crash and used them now there gone and he says he...
  15. pdmonkey11

[Support] dragon stone quest

hi i think my quest might be bugged im pretty sure i havent done either the kings rock or the sun stone quest or started them and its not allowing me to do the dragon stone one ive already beat the two gym leaders i need to do and done the amphy quest but npc clair wont let me start the quest...
  16. pdmonkey11

[Buy] bellossum

[buy] bellossom lvl 85-90 [sell]SELL BLASTOISE LVL 80///SELL JOLT LVL 90//SELL CHAMP LV86(TM 23)/////SELL ESPEON 70///SELL DODRIO LVL 50////SELL TM 22 solar beam///SELL BELLOSSUM 61///SELL EEVEE 77///SELL SCYTHER 87 (TM BUG BUZZ)///SELL GOLBAT 85//
  17. pdmonkey11

mind control

I just wanted to know if there is any new info on how its coming a long if its almost working or theres still some minor bugs just if any staff could say spmething about it would ne nice
  18. pdmonkey11

future sight

What does it do just wondering?
  19. pdmonkey11

quests

First id like to say another thanks for the update it just keeps getting better And before I say anything id like to add that this is just my opinion and a suggestion but anyway I was thinking some of these quests are getting kinda boreing like aost 80% of them are go get these semi rare items...
  20. pdmonkey11

npc jynx

How long is the npc gonna be there for just curious to know if I have to rush to get stuff before its gone or not
Back