Welcome!

Search results

1. M

Im Back!! :D

Hey im back.. and it looks like the game has benn improved by alot of hard work I have a holiday break for alot of time so im gonna be sticking by the game for a while :D :D :D
  2. M

Bye :(

Bye everybody !! I cant go on the forum or play the game anymore because im soo busy i just had enough time to make this post. I cant login probably until next summer so... Bye. and specials too PA TEAM Toddler Kratos Hunter23 AND OFC THOR !!/roth And thats all the people i know who were good...
  3. M

THIS IS FUNNY LOL !!

lol LOL POST UR FUNNY STUFF ON HERE YO
  4. M

Quests (Caution!: May Contain Spoilers!)

Hey every one if you know any quest just post here And I know like 2 quests 1st Quest : Poke ball quest NPC: None Location: Above cerulean after the bridge then go <<<. Pokemon : You will find zubats , geodudes , and graveler. Extra(s): You will need rock smash. Level: It needs level 20 to be...
  5. M

New Npc

Hey, Can U make an npc for pokemons ?? Nobody brought that up ...... So I figured I should do that xD Can U make that npc ?
  6. M

You have to hear this !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uWOYfNQbCE I was searching vids on youtube and found this !!! I just wanna hear it again and again XD
  7. M

My first fake pokemon !

No chyba inspired me to do some fakes
  8. M

More screen shots !!

Here are some screen shots
  9. M

My screen shots XD !!

Hello, Here is the first Jolteon in the pre-beta test XD !!!!!
  10. M

My screen shots XD !!

The first Jolteon :D :D :D ;) ;) If you are jealous or something like that, Dont worry This is the pre-beta,So all gonna be deleted
  11. M

How To take a screenshot in the game !

How do i take a screen shot and put it here??
  12. M

Its my birthday Today :D!

Its My birthday today !! Im 14 now :D
  13. M

I cant w8 !!:D

P.A. sounds so cool.... its way better than P.O. and has more stuff like ... New click system... Begginer Island... everything is much much better !! cantt w8 for client
Back