Welcome!

Search results

1. Midnight Dreamer

Hello

Hello dears I just wanted to know how you guys are, of course, if someone that still remembers me is playing :d Post it here seems + effective than send a lot of PM (and probably forget someone) Anyway kisses from Nan
  2. Midnight Dreamer

how are you all ?

Hello dears i was just passing by and i remembered about all of you then i would like to ask : How are you all? fine? i hope so :D Someone from (G)old times here? then... if u know who i'm write bellow if everything is okay with you, i really wanna now how my friends are going ^^ for who...
  3. Midnight Dreamer

Bug near Pokemon Arena

Idk if it was reported already (i tried to search it and i didn't find anything, but i know i didn't make it very well:D) near pokemon are u have a some stones that u are abble to use ding as you can see in this image but whne u enter in that hole, you go to a place inside scenario stuff...
  4. Midnight Dreamer

Tutors Recruitment: Pearl [Portuguese and Spanish]

Hello Players! In this thread we are going to select 1 new Portuguese Tutor and 2 news Spanish tutors!!! Do you want to become one? It’s your chance! Just sign up here! Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though : • Be an active and helpful player. • Have good English. • Know and...
  5. Midnight Dreamer

Darion's Birthday <3

hAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERALDINHOOOOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU happy bitchday darion... ops.... birthday how old are ya now? 16 :OOOO too young, love you noob
  6. Midnight Dreamer

[Buy] Cloned Parasect

Searching for a Cloned Parasect without TMs, leave ur offers bellow only you offer pearl or diamond (i know it's pearl's trade but i wont make the same trade on diamond's section) Msg me in game (Midnight Dreamer) or my GF Midnight princess thanks for your attention
  7. Midnight Dreamer

End of Chapter - i love you PA

Well ppl... I’m there to say good bye to everyone who made me happy in my stay on this game, I will hide my reasons but you all can be sure that I won’t come back After all what I lived in this game I can say surely that I’m fully realized in game as a players and even in staff as a GM, it...
  8. Midnight Dreamer

Old Friends L.T.

Well,it's our own LT for a brand new start It's me Nan :D My dear Geraldinho and my dear princess Line enjoy it ;D
  9. Midnight Dreamer

Lanturn's Zap Cannon

Lanturn's Zap Cannon demage is bugged his demage copy the last move demages, the same problem as exeggutor's razor leaf some months ago
  10. Midnight Dreamer

@About losing xp when u die

13:58 [PA] Alba on Pearl: Starting tomorrow sunday 2 of December your character will be losing 1% of your whole character experience after dying. What do u think about it? at least for me NO for sure
  11. Midnight Dreamer

Congratulations Dark elite knight

happy birthday to youuuuuuu happy birthday to youuuuuuu happy birthday to youuuuuuu Happy BD my dear friend, i hope see u in top 10 list dont forget about us never pt.. irmão parabens pra vc e muitos anos de vida, espero que vc tenha tudo o q deseja e pode contar comigo pra tudo, sabe...
  12. Midnight Dreamer

Midnight's market

Sell halloween Teddiursa lv 87 acc BO msg Midnight Dreamer/ Midnight Walker or here
  13. Midnight Dreamer

Congratulation new partness

im here to only say gz to may new partness of pt chat so.. Congratz Darion Axl an Crus for the promotion me and PA w8 the best of you 2 + 1 time Thanks for you 2 brothers join at me, sucrii and mang in this journey^^ 21:55 [GM] Doritos on Pearl: Crus and Darion Axl were promoted for the...
  14. Midnight Dreamer

Ditto/Vileplume transform bug

hello dears! When ditto tranform into a Vileplume his posion gas move copy the demage of the last move (like was exeggutor razor leaf and tauros earthquake in past) after solar beam, ditto does: 20:41 Your Ditto deals 1161 damage to a Clefable. 20:41 Your Ditto deals 1156 damage to a...
  15. Midnight Dreamer

Midnight Goodbye...

Its so strange but, im here to say goodbye, some people will say that im forsaking everbody of my guild and my friends, but i realy dont have anything to do anymore in this game, this midnight goodbye is in my head since 2 months ago, but, i promise for myself that i will do the 130 quest...
  16. Midnight Dreamer

Diamonds didn't received

hello i have donate a price of 10 diamons by a boleto on friday day 11(in my country brazil) around 7:00 pm i received a e-mail of pagseguro in saturday aproving my payment and i didnt received my diamonds, some friends tell to me for wait untill tuesday because i donate in a friday and need 2...
  17. Midnight Dreamer

Cloned Hypno and halloweem pokes

my cloned Hypno (now purple^^) cant use teleport and blink i cant see the dex of c HYPNO and he dont have restore in my teddiursa a hoothoot halloween i cant see the dex please fix it
  18. Midnight Dreamer

Cloned Hypno Restore bug

hello to all I would only report a bug in restore of Hypno cloned. Besides the fact before mentioned the movement in question does not appear in the count down bar, does not restore the same throughout the life of Hypno (at least mine), stopping in to restore 100% of the amount of hp and not...
Back