Welcome!

Search results

1. Midnight Dreamer

About this game

well that's kinda true, but a game should be able to stay atractive to a new player base also, not only who started this game should be still playing untill the end of time but i agree with your point dear, even if i really care about the friends i made and the time i've spent here i couldn't...
  2. Midnight Dreamer

About this game

Surelly you guys don't know how this kind of thread hurts so deeply my heart just passed by to look how PA is going and this is so sad :X
  3. Midnight Dreamer

Hello

e meu cabelo continua comprido diga-se de passagem essa eh a minha pos
  4. Midnight Dreamer

Hello

pessoal tudo me chama de gay, lembrar d vc eh normal pq a gente n ve um santista por ai td dia neh? principalmente com menos d 70 anos i'm fine u nab, just really busy nowdays
  5. Midnight Dreamer

Hello

hello my dear ampharos e tu nem em lembra neh? vida corrida pow seems u remmeber about me very well
  6. Midnight Dreamer

Hello

Hello dears I just wanted to know how you guys are, of course, if someone that still remembers me is playing :d Post it here seems + effective than send a lot of PM (and probably forget someone) Anyway kisses from Nan
  7. Midnight Dreamer

Add Find Hole to all pure ground pokes.

i agree about pokes u said (donphan and marowak) but i would disagree about many other ones, at least in my pov, ppl should make strategies with pokes with this ability and just give this ability to any single poke that is abble to use "dig" from nintendo series (since anime is not a reference...
  8. Midnight Dreamer

Sheeper [LT]

gzz my dear sheep
  9. Midnight Dreamer

See you again Padventures

THumbs up for you dude, thank you for everything you've done for this game, u know it was not waste of time see ya Billy i hope ya the best and keep in touch
  10. Midnight Dreamer

Rebalance discussions

well i have nothing to say about this, and i would like to say" Well done" for whom made slept talk an aoe stun, it's a great way to make any single pokemon with the possibility of a stun move since almost all pokemons can learn it well played for whom had this idea
  11. Midnight Dreamer

About the "new server" platinum

read once more sir, what you said isn't the staff support this thread is talking about to be honest it does not have anything related to this thread main idea
  12. Midnight Dreamer

Misssing GMs and Tutors

i understand ur problem and probably i know that ur reason to be angry is valid, but remember, tutors aren't robots, they sometimes go afk or even have things to do in RL did u ask for help on Help channel? Did u report ur problem by ctrl+r? if u did so and got no answer, it's up to every...
  13. Midnight Dreamer

[Support] Padventures Dx9 doesnt work.

well, try to use our modern client since we will remove this classic client because we reached to its limit of sprites, effects, etc. take a look on jano's thread here for +detailed info
  14. Midnight Dreamer

Sheeper [LT]

gratz noob
  15. Midnight Dreamer

We need to get rid of classic client

this request is not that big sir, old computers can run pa with no worry unfortunatelly staff won't just stop adding things in game just because there is an old client that can't run it, we all knew that day would arrive
  16. Midnight Dreamer

Bai bai

even after 1 year out of pa i see the same things e.e goodbye sir hope ya the best and see you soon
  17. Midnight Dreamer

Suggestion for home

then u don't play this game long enought sir, pxg stole a lot of sprites form pa long time ago when our main spriter was takashi ( i'm not sure about his name anymore, sorry if it is wrong) anyway it does not matter, there was a server that stole every single sprite and even map from PA some...
  18. Midnight Dreamer

yeah i'm, u'll see me around dude}}

yeah i'm, u'll see me around dude}}
  19. Midnight Dreamer

Complaint

are um using classic client or new client ? if u are using classic client just try to use the new client pic's of what is happening to ur game always help too, then upload few ones here
  20. Midnight Dreamer

Unfair Ban!

sorry if i'm making an unecessary spam but i just would like to say that i'm always surprised for what i've seen on PA time after time, billy u've made a nice job and u've been an exemple on pa since i know you, offenses on forum is not something that i expected from someone like you (even if u...
Back