Welcome!

Search results

1. Chori :)

Rebalance Discussions

Because Aegislash is Steel/Ghost and takes neutral damage from ghost attacks.
  2. Chori :)

Hello

I lurk the forum from time to time. PA is RIP 4 me.
  3. Chori :)

About some low lvls modus operandi

Sorry mate but its true, saying "you want a ban?" making yourself look influencial in any way regarding the PA staff is ban worthy for you. And who the f*ck cares if they are new or not? You either give them something or you don´t, if they don´t stfu then just ignore them and thats it.
  4. Chori :)

About Levitate

Adding abilities such as levitate would be too overwhelming and would mean they need to add ALL the abilities to pokemon, and considering many pokemon in pokemon games duh) have more than 1 ability they would have to find a way to choose 1 or set 1 at random or smth like that and that is an...
  5. Chori :)

About Levitate

Well ugh... The same way they are beat in Pokemon? Rotom fire with water, rock. Rotom grass with ice, bug Rotom ghost with dark Rotom ice with fire, rock, steel. Rotom water with elec. grass Not so hard.
  6. Chori :)

Players PA Ideas

Why risk it like that? Its so much easier to just log where you are standing and if you´re premium, just fly up.
  7. Chori :)

Players PA Ideas

So you can intentionally block with a pokemon behind you while being "afk" in a 1sqm corridor? No ty. We don´t need players blocking paths like some years ago.
  8. Chori :)

hola, bugg ditto.

Translating to english for him. Yesterday I found a bug with ditto when transformed into beautifly as its mega drain attack seems to not be doing damage or healing at all. Also, with double team disregarding the pokemon ditto is copying, wont do anything.
  9. Chori :)

Rebalance Discussions

Should be Steel, in pokemon it is.
  10. Chori :)

Update schedule & event

I meant 5 bundles = 1 point, not 5 points = 1 bundle ;p
  11. Chori :)

Update schedule & event

every 5 bundles = 5points or smth like that, so if I have extra bundles as a low level player and a higher level wants another reward, they can buy the bundles from me and the same can be applied the other way around. Atm I got around 1850 points thinking it wasnt going to be more and then...
  12. Chori :)

Shedinja

Sadly it is not, I wanted one too :(
  13. Chori :)

Pokedex

You´re the only one with this complain. Is there a reason you need to check pokedex fast? Cause I can´t see a problem in waiting 10 seconds for something that isnt going to dissapear.
  14. Chori :)

[Support] deleted?

Damn, I was just going to report it. lvl 149 venezuela guy? huehue
  15. Chori :)

Participate Events ??

Lottery took over some days ago, there is no lottery no´more
  16. Chori :)

Incoming Global Tournament

Hey raissa, I said in my comment pearl but I just changed to Diamond :P
  17. Chori :)

[Recovery] Why did i got delete ?

I´m the superhero gotham deserves. Why what? PM me so we can stop deviating the thread.
  18. Chori :)

Not even trying bro. But rules are rules and every time I get a mute or anything because "it says on the rules" i´m gonna fight it till I get shown what rule I didnt follow. And yeah, of course you can´t demote, but at least you guys could try to act like staff members not just another regular...
  19. Chori :)

So, if I told you what Jano said to another player you would ignore me, right? Yeah sure, I would get a notation. Cause staff > players. LAWYERED. P.S bye bye aleks. finally.
  20. Chori :)

[Complaint] inb4 Nagatto complaints

It´s sad you think including his sexual orientation might help your flawed logic of being good and not doing anything wrong. You won´t get undeleted even if it was proved you did nothing wrong (then again, everyone knows you did) cause you came to the forum with no facts and just talking crap...
Back