Welcome!

Search results

1. ThexZeba

Update

i had problems with client, when update, deleted .exe and cant enter in pad, and i give my pass a friend, and he told me isnt pass, when i never changed, and i cant use email to recovery
  2. ThexZeba

New Respaw Island 150+

Good, would like to make an proposal of a place to hunt water 150, Because in this place there are all kinds of Pokemon, Grass, Ice, Dragon, Fire, Rock, Steel, Fly, Bug, Poison, "Ghost", Thunder. For this is to use the place I will think it's up grass Thanks c:
  3. ThexZeba

Agustiin power abuser

De ante mano perdon por hacer este thread en español pero mi ingles no es muy bueno. De parte de agustiin el cual no respeta nada ni a nadie, haciéndose llamar buen tutor solo porque sabe las reglas pero no sabe comportarse en comunidad, el cual dije que me daba asco la gente que no respetaba...
  4. ThexZeba

Cant Login

when i open padventures say that, and open updater and dont have update :/ i download program again and nothing
  5. ThexZeba

[Buy] Hitmontop c:

Buy Hitmontop msje me in game or here Zebaa Diamond
  6. ThexZeba

Zebaa level up service

Looking for: Ice, Water, Thunder, Fire, Psychic, Fly pokemons to level up Price: 80-89 300HD Ea level 90-99 350HD Ea Level 100-130 400HD Ea level I save the right to accept or decline offers! Any question msje Zebaa Diamond :D
  7. ThexZeba

[Buy] Zebaa Shop

Sell: • Cloned Gengar 102 wt Dark Pulse Dunsparce 124 wt Earthquake and Thunder Umbreon 116 Kabutops 112 wt Rock Blast and Giga Drain • Buy: Cloned Jolteon WT Reflect • Honchkrown 85+ Msje me Zebaa Diamond i can pay Transfer
  8. ThexZeba

[Buy] Cloned Jolteon Wt Reflect

Sell: • Cloned Gengar 102 wt Dark Pulse Dunsparce 124 wt Earthquake and Thunder Umbreon 116 Kabutops 112 wt Rock Blast and Giga Drain • Buy: Cloned Jolteon WT Reflect • Honchkrown 85+ Msje me Zebaa Diamond i can pay Transfer
  9. ThexZeba

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

i lost my poliwrath 124 wt Water Pulse and hydropump, Cloned Gengar 101, Umbreon 116, Slowking 96 wt Water Pulse and Psycho cut and Wigglytuf 50, i trade in another character and with kicks they dissapear Zebaa 168 Diamond trade to Spiick 116 Diamond
  10. ThexZeba

[Buy] Buy Cloned Jolteon

Buy cloned jolteon any level, cloned flareon any level, cloned vaporeon any level. msje me Zebaa
  11. ThexZeba

patch 4.5

cant enter in padventures, i update and is imposible sorry bad english http://gyazo.com/0049a68f991b998cc024c93e71e539b6 link img
  12. ThexZeba

Fire chief Bruce

when I ask the mission to npc he doesn't respond and he didn't receive my items
  13. ThexZeba

Skarmory fly

when Skarmory used fly atk in any pokemon away to me he attacks me is at that point that I can not move to any place
  14. ThexZeba

[LT] Zebaa c:

I've decided to start my own Life Thread Enjoy Butter 111 Butter 112 Cloned Gengar 108
  15. ThexZeba

Crobat speed

recently gave Crobat more speed, but the Halloween Crobat and Cloned and are still as slow or maybe you went the speed but does not compare with Crobat having normal, my view is that I hope that is leveled because is a good pokemon
  16. ThexZeba

[Buy] Kingdra c:

Pay good in cash msje me in game c: Zebaa
  17. ThexZeba

Espeon

I make this thread good to report that umbreon espeon to comparison of the latter is very powerful compared to the other I think they should fix the power psychoc I think is the strongest that could potentially have, give it more attacks like Dark Pulse x3 or something Thanks in advance and I...
  18. ThexZeba

Zebaa Sale c:

Sell: • Halloween Noctowl 46 Fem
  19. ThexZeba

[Sell] Sebastian's Shop c:

Sell • Treecko 32 Male Buy • Nothing Yet c:
  20. ThexZeba

Sandlash

is good poke but have low hp :/ i think left more
Back