Welcome!

Search results

1. Pam

Igglybuff Card bug

A player without forum account asked me for help. Name: Remitolpd World: Diamond He found this card but it looks like that He already tried withdrawing the card and adding it again but nothing happens 12:51 Remitolpd [249]: 15:50 You have added 1x Igglybuff (*) to your album. nada u.u
  2. Pam

[Guide] Forum Help Guide

Hello everyone This time I made this thread to all players who don't know how to do basic things in Forum. I mean, posting: videos, images, links, starting a new thread and how to reply one who already has been created, also other commands. This just in case, because I have seen alots of new...
  3. Pam

Happy Birthday Moaid

You got a lot of new friends, but idc cuz ily anyway. Best wishes, have a wonderful birthday. ~Let’s light the candle!
  4. Pam

Happy Birthday Jano!

Ale miss you, lov you! You have been my friend since I started, 'nd I am so proud of you, thanks a lot, really! You deserve be happy now 'nd forever, completely sure! Wish you a nice day, kisses, blessings. :rolleyes: (know u will not like this, but idc) Petunia. Saludos de México a Chile! Te...
  5. Pam

@Striker Beckham

Happy Birthday my old friend! Enjoy your day, kisses, love ya. Pff I just realized you're retired lol. Hunted btw.
  6. Pam

@Islena

Where are you "girl"? we really miss ya! :( ...Just saying.
  7. Pam

Show us your PA home :D

Well I just want to see your home, in the game ofc. You can post a picture of your decoration here:) and then we can see your talent. Ty:D Heres mine at pearl. First floor (My room.) Second floor (Lethal's and the small of the right is the Yellow's room.) Fuchsia <3
  8. Pam

Happy Birthday Toddler

You aree my bestt naab everrr tururururur(8) Trasero lalalala Dance yaaa lalalala :) Happy birthday Honey!!!!!! You're the besttt (lies) Hope enjoy ur day<3 not much beer please. Love ya Mykey s2 take your cake! And gimme the most biggest hug ~ Take care, cus I wanna bite u! Rawr :3 :* PS...
  9. Pam

Happy Birthday Mrs Cath =)!

Bruu! Enjoy your day:D You're a great friend s2 Almost an old boy;( poor you!!
Back