Welcome!

Search results

1. S

Exp, Loots, etc

Hello guys. Well, how you know this is a open beta and its to check all, find bugs, balance pokes, exp, loots, etc, etc, etc. Then, playing I check and concluded some things about it: 1. Some pokemons loots are too cheap (like bulb is only 237 and squirtle hull is 2120dollars while a dragon...
  2. S

[Open-Beta] Bugs Recopilation.

Some pokes exp are unbalanced, like: Bulbassaur-> 3 - 4k and Charmander -> 1,5 - 2,5k Tangela -> 4k and ivyssaur -> 10k and some others.. Maybe review many of them will be good. Cya, //Skulls
  3. S

Ryuku Loko Topic Muha?

lol, since he is a good player and have more time than other guys. but i think pokemon gloom is the best bug of the server hmm, gloom, bug.. i think there is an error.. AHSUEHAUSEHU
  4. S

Ryuku Loko Topic Muha?

AUSEHAUSEHUS he is a monster oO
  5. S

Distant Attacks and Pokemon Buyer[Npc], and some things.

Magnemite and gastly meelee are bugged. Agree with NPC buyer, i think they will do it.. Dont agree with stone seller, only stone buyer.. a npc to sell stones will fuck the game market, stones are rare and difficult to find and its good. They are doing quests, buts not all done yet. //Skulls
  6. S

Fairbanks Bug Reports

Not a bug, if u kill some pokes with horsea but he died before u finish kill and, then, u kill with another poke horsea gets exp but dont evolve..
  7. S

WHERE IS ALL CHARMANDER

Staff mistake and all chamander respaw disappear. Wait and be patient it will be fix soon cya, //Skulls
  8. S

Outfits

I agree.. Need the outfit name to buy it ;x Cya, //Skulls
  9. S

Fairbanks Bug Reports

Why? only appear the attack area, u dont attack it really.. I dont see problem -.- The same occurred with players pokemons //Skulls
  10. S

Chanels

It was already suggested and Will be implanted. Be patient and wait.. new game-channels will be created! Cya, //Skulls (someone can close this please?)
  11. S

Map marks

Woah. I know all the map, but I really like this suggestion! agree +1 xD Nice //Skulls
  12. S

QUest fail

Quest are not 100% yet. They are doing all. //Skulls
  13. S

About catching system..

No agree... Its no sense catch and gain exp :S My opinion, //Skulls
  14. S

Fairbanks Bug Reports

Its not a bug. U cant hit it.. only appear the attack area :O //Skulls
  15. S

[Open Beta] Daxervy Bugs

If is the catched bells, you cant use the bellsprout because he is 47, u are 35.. 12 level of difference.. Max = 10. You can attack players pokemons with spells and players but dont decrease any hp, its not a bug. //Skulls
  16. S

Birthday of Darude .:Congratulations:.

Happy birthday Darude! How old? o/ Congratz //Skulls
  17. S

[Closed-Beta][Last 3 days] Bugs

I reported it.. no only fire blast.. all spells like fire blast do this: sand attack, hydro cannon, whirlwind, anothers.. When the poke move they go to a wrong direction =/ ' //Skulls
  18. S

How I arrive Here? :S

Lol? u only can teleport to cities, no to any place ;x //Skulls is fly xD
  19. S

Client

OH I forgot! AHUSEASHUEhu sorry.. fail i use normal tibia MC.. xD OMG Then, u cant! xD //Skulls
  20. S

Pokeball Catch Statistics by No Chyba Tak.

Darkhaos +1.. NCT will try arcanine with normal pb and will catch it in first ball No sctatistc ;/ ASUESAHe //Skulls
Back