Welcome!

Search results

1. Hard with Style

Hard Dance Song Of The Day (HDSOTD)

I'm introducing this new thread since I thought it would be a fun idea. I'll post a new Hard Dance song here everyday, to get more people into Hard Dance or just for fun. And I'll also post trailers & aftermovies of parties. To start off: Song #1 - 31/12/2011 Today's party: Qountdown Hard...
  2. Hard with Style

My locked Blissey.

Yesterday my friend got banned for 'using' the Blissey we have due to a bug. Juiz got helped already, she also had a Blissey and an Admin reverted her Blissey to a Chansey. Our Blissey got locked in its pokeball, and from than we started putting reports out there, to get attention from the GMs...
  3. Hard with Style

TM18 Rain Dance

Selling TM18 Rain Dance, you offer =) Hard with Style
  4. Hard with Style

Pokemons 100+ quest.

Hi there, || EDIT PLEASE READ || I've talked with Somnathroy today, and together we've set the date. The date is August 28th. 18:00 GMT - 19:00 CET. The people that signed up, please write down in the comments if you can make it than. We still need Flareon, Meganium and Typhlosion, but me and...
  5. Hard with Style

Just some facts and suspicions about 'Lady Mawek'

Hello people. I am starting this thread, because I have some suspicions about Lady Mawek. I'll just start with telling them - She caught 5 rares in about 2000 Ultra balls/Saffari balls (Snorlax, Scyther, Lapras, Electrabuzz, Aerodactyl) - All of these epicly rare pokemons, have the gender...
Back