Welcome!

Search results

1. A

Advertisement

I'm looking for a japan girl, 1,5m height, long blond hair tied in a braid, breast size C, education on a highschool lvl. I'm looking for a woman that is quiet and want to be my partner on a wedding. You need to be a god actress. You have to imitate a heart attack. i want to go back to home at 8...
  2. A

Loot of a Flygon.

After killing flygon there is no information about a loot and it couldn't be open.
  3. A

[Life Thread] Uciecha LT

Witam wszystkich serdecznie w moim Uciecha LT. Co jakis czas będę dodawał nowe screeny z moimi osiągnięciami. A teraz pierwsze screeny. Pichu Catch: A tu wbiłem 22 lvl (wiem troche spóźniony screen. No i evo Pichu>Pikachu : ) Na tą chwilę to wszystko. Dzięki, że poświęciliście odrobinę...
  4. A

Never die. Polish Chat.

Hi! I want to report player " Never Die " for using words propagade in Nazism . He use it to offend my person. Below I give you a screen shot. h ttp://4.ii.gl/VQvki7SjH.png
  5. A

Fly Attack bug.

When I was catching a Skarmory I found a bug in one of his spells. You can avoid the knockback in the air after he uses his fly attack. All you have to do is use "order" command to move your pokemon while Skarmory is in the air. I am not sure if its a bug or just a certain effect but I decided...
  6. A

[Support] Charizard and Espeon

Hi. I have one little problem with my two pokes. I had pause in the game between February to July. When I loggin on my account I don't see my pokemons Is (Charizard 100+ with TM Earthquake and Fly attack and espeon 80+). I do not remember the exact levels. Can support look what do with this...
  7. A

Pyrokar / [Gm] Innos and Banishment Account

I wanted to report unfair account deletion. I wrote a few unkind words in a private message to "Pyrokar". From what I know, he should give ignore. The banishment is unjust, I would like to has been removed. My nick "Zielony Borsuk".
  8. A

Niesłuszny ban ; )

Dostałem bana, na chara o nicku "Zielony Borsuk" Prosiłbym o undelete. Faktycznie napisałem kilka ostrych słów na priv do Pyrokara. No ale jak sam mi mówiłeś.. "Use Ignore Function" ; ) ban niesłuszny. Prosiłbym o undelete.. : )
Back