Welcome!

Search results

1. F

could make a rebalance or upgrade of Ditto?

hi i know the same has a strange pokemon system, but currently the game has new pokemons, shiny, cloned and new generation pokemon, which the ditto system cannot use, I am talking about transformation, because ditto can only transform into old pokemons and i think maybe with an update i can be...
  2. F

[NEW] Held items - Discussion and Suggestions

Shiny Charm I have 2 questions, i had 2 day trying to fish pokemon who have shiny form, but i dont know if my held item (shiny charm) is working? because when i kill them never appers the shiny form, and its so dificult to find a good respownd of this pokemon like feraligatr, corsola, kingdra...
  3. F

Organized report of map bugs

hi, somebody can help me, i buy a house in hau'oli but dont have a stair and i can't go down, my house is 'Hau'oli #1249'. in this picture i say on the spot of the stair and in te minimap its 1 floor down Position: {x = 3726, y = 2003, z = 7}.
  4. F

[CURRENT] Held Items - Disccussion/Suggestions

Good day, i would like to reconsider the shiny charm (held item) effect, today i spend a little more of 4 hours and it only took effect once, considering it is a very rare item, personally, i think its effect should be enhanced. Please take into account meowth bait not only fishes shiny pokemon...
  5. F

[CURRENT] Held Items - Disccussion/Suggestions

Good day, i would like to reconsider the shiny charm (held item) effect, today i spend a little more of 4 hours and it only took effect once, considering it is a very rare item, personally, i think its effect should be enhanced. Please take into account meowth bait not only fishes shiny pokemon...
  6. F

[Support] Held item ability urge no funciona , my held item ability urge don't work

buenos dias, el dia de hoy intente utilizar la habilidad de abiliti urge y no hace nada, sale un mensaje en la parte superior del chat diciendo "Client sent invalid data." y no me permite cambiar de habilidad. good morning, today i try to use the ability of "ability urge" but dont work, in...
  7. F

[Support] i would like to ask if the way of kecleon is correct

Hi, good day, i would like to ask if the way of kecleon is correct. When i knew it had an abillity to change its type i struggle a lot to catch one, and then realized the abillity has no effect, then i saw it has one move that does the same thing as the description of the abillity, so it is a...
  8. F

Season Event

i need help for complete the last task , i return to play padventures... only for take a nice moments again and participe in all of the task of this event.... i want this weezing... but notingh help me... i can't try the task because i dont have a team or nice pokes.... but i see that this task...
  9. F

[Support] mi player is banned? i can play help me

hello, im eduardo, i have a problem , i can't play whit my main player i don't know what is the problem plz im want play again plz help me my player is ferreice.
Back