Welcome!

Search results

1. Salamon

News About rebalance ?

Wait what? Thankful for what exactly? Sorry but i guess you don't have any experience with online gaming to say such a thing. Every time something needed quick attention or reaction didn't get it in the most crucial moment. Work that is done to improve this game cannot even be called a proper...
  2. Salamon

News About rebalance ?

To be honest, NOTHING will help to finish this mythical rebalance, you can forget about it since makarno dropped, as he was the only person that really did care. But it's not the point. The point is, there is NO RELIABLE INFORMATION NOWHERE ON THIS FORUM, and this is the truth. Only rumors...
  3. Salamon

Plis help me :'( Roll back

First, ask properly HOW TO ASK - click me WHERE TO ASK - click me
  4. Salamon

PA Black List - Thieves

What's the point of making any screenshot to prove that someone really stole something from you. First of all, if you agree to give something to someone, then you agree to a risk of losing that item. There is no such thing and no such system to make someone responsible for his action that is...
  5. Salamon

My last suggestions and a farewell

To be honest, you're expecting a miracle there, but putting game things aside, good luck with your life plans.
  6. Salamon

Burn, Leech Seed, Poison and Fighters melee

Still part of this solution is pointless and does not improve the real issue. It's okay that the base damage for it is different, depending on pokemon, but, if you don't do it depending on poke level, then at the first level that it learns it, it will be broken OP or decent, and then with every...
  7. Salamon

Burn, Leech Seed, Poison and Fighters melee

hahahahahahahaha
  8. Salamon

Informative Thread.

I'm not really a hater, if you know who a hater is, but to be honest, who could be more impatient and pissed off about all this situation that is going on? This game lacks attention, not really from your side, as if you are the one to blame, but you know exactly who is. I heard a lot of promises...
  9. Salamon

Informative Thread.

ATTENTION: I got my hands on leaked, confirmed information about incoming rebalance. Below is the exact date confirmed by GM:
  10. Salamon

Sheeper [LT]

hyhyhy, taka strata czasu :>
  11. Salamon

search team to quest of the elements

waitwhat? does that mean you got two accounts on this forum? isn't it illegal by any chance?
  12. Salamon

Feel lack of interesting quests? Here's one

IMO reflect should not be as rare as it is right now, many people complains about its price. The whole point of this quest would be that only high leveled players would profit from this quest most. How many players have enough level to do papoi? Maybe a dozen or two for each server, considering...
  13. Salamon

Feel lack of interesting quests? Here's one

I read quite a lot of quest ideas suggested by players, trying to figure what that quest would reward us with. There is always a problem to agree on that matter, with one people being against some rare and precious rewards, other being greedy wanting more and more. Maybe this won't be a...
  14. Salamon

Battle mode

You're expecting too much from 'the system'. Simply saying, too complicated to bother, reasonably impossible depending on coding skills, considering difficulty of changes and new things that takes 'them' forever to implement, this is like asking god for possibility of understanding women : D
  15. Salamon

Idea of 140+ Quest

to, bardzo true.
  16. Salamon

Daily Quest

That's why i once said, that many great ideas are scattered and buried around deep in the forum's depths. It doesn't matter how great they are, how innovate and helpful they could become, admins lack of concern and interest proves that nothing of this matters as nothing in general is...
  17. Salamon

Fighting Quest Almost Finished

I see you're very optimistic on this one. But more realistic approach would be saying it's gonna be this year.
  18. Salamon

Sal aka Salamon Shoppin Centre

Prices and items updated
  19. Salamon

Rebalance Delay

With this game, i learned to not expect nothing on time, so i won't get disappointed.
  20. Salamon

Sal aka Salamon Shoppin Centre

Buy: Nothing~ Sell: TM.23 Meteor Mash Base prices are shown above but we can always negotiate Contact ingame; Sal / Salamon
Back