Welcome!

Search results

1. V

¡¿Alguien podria ayudarme con lo de mi ip?¡

cuando pones security en tu account, hay dos opciones... debes elegir la segunda y escribir 200.39. (si no esta escrito) con eso deberian solucionarse tus problemas...
  2. V

About Ditto

thanks ;D
  3. V

About Ditto

I've a dude with Ditto. When Ditto transform into a pokemon, Ditto transformed, have the pasive habilities? I mean, Tangela's have mega drain, if Ditto transform on Tangela, Ditto transformed have mega drain pasive? Sorry If it isnt a correct place of forum to ask that.
  4. V

Exeggcutor CD

Hello man, I think the CD of pokemon depends of the "power" of pokemon... EJ: Tangela it's better than Gloom, so Tangela's CD it's more short, and Gloom CD more long for the same atacks. But Vileplume, it's better than Tangela, so CD of Vileplume it's more short than a Tangela... I hope that...
  5. V

[Hacked] I lost my Recovery Key. What can i do?

yes, you was help me, but koob tell to jecsen that he send her account name on PM, and i think that he dont read that... but you was help me, i only try to help jecsen... don't worry i recover my account, thank you jano C:
  6. V

[Hacked] I lost my Recovery Key. What can i do?

koob can help you, you don't read?
  7. V

[Not Hacked] I lose my password account. What i can do?

[solved] I was found a solution to my problem. Thread closed.
  8. V

what can I do?

[solve] I was found a solution to my problem. Closed thread.
  9. V

what can I do?

I lost my password account, have accoun name, email for account, character name. I never create a recovery key... Anybody here can retrieve my password, after ask me some question of my account? Please need some that explain what I can do, please, I don't wanna lose my account, please give it...
  10. V

Ignorancia.

creo que tiene sentido, mi profesora de ingles me decia lo mismo, pero eso no es motivo suficiente para tratar mal a alguien, solo por usar traductor... mas que mal, por ultimo se esfuerza en hacerse entender, hay br's o pl's o de cualquier nacionalidad, que solo hablan en su idioma... entiendes?
  11. V

Help alba video contest

alba can you check my thread on support? please :( sorry if it is wrong discussion.
  12. V

Ignorancia.

el punto es que tu SABES hablarlo, hay personas que NO SABEN, ni en un POCO, y a ellos, si les sirve, porque entienden mas ESE ingles que el español... no te parece?
  13. V

Recommendation [Change forum passwords]

thanks for the recommendation. can you check your messages?
  14. V

are you reading that or nope? :/

are you reading that or nope? :/
  15. V

Ignorancia.

intentar comunicarte de mejor manera, para poder expresarte y asi ayudar a lo demas tambien te hace fracasado?
  16. V

please read my topic...

please read my topic: http://forum.padventures.org/showthread.php?7873-Not-Hacked-I-lose-my-password-account.-What-i-can-do i was talk with a GM in-game, and he told me that i need to talk with a Admin, but nobody read or ask my threadn :(
  17. V

Ignorancia.

quien dice que no saber ingles te hace un fracasado? :S
  18. V

Ignorancia.

No es necesario que le digas a alguien fracasado, solo por usar traductor...
  19. V

alba, can you help me with a problem with my account?

alba, can you help me with a problem with my account?
  20. V

Ignorancia.

I think here, you need to discuss in english, and... I dont think so, I think that doesnt use the google traductor, and they speak in english. (I not speak in english, but I try)
Back