Welcome!

Search results

1. D

Bruxish

Nice poke good dmg but, should have Blink, surf and dive like other of same tipe. In this way can be a realy nice option for sup at all.
  2. D

[Support] Duplicated Pokemon

22:49 [Wed Jul 31 03:22:31 2019] Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate Pokemon. Do not move it or sell it and contact staff with code "FJ-2369@depotItems" to avoid punishment.
  3. D

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

After rollback i sold my cloned arcanine that i caugh, for the player Royal for 68,5k, and put the money on my dp. When the game get back, the money and the C arca are gone. Since i don't have both, i think that i had to get my C arcanine back The poke is a Cloned Arcanine lvl 73 AB: Flash...
  4. D

Scammed by Ozzu

Was trying to buy an aurorus with AB: no guard, this guy Ozzu messaged me telling that him was selling one lvl 57 with ab NO GUARD and asked me for an offer, than i offered 35k, him said ok and after one hour i go into the pvp to finish the deal, than him put this aurorus: 20:57 You see...
  5. D

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

After Dc and roll back 2 pokemons of mine are just gone. Character: Duente Verde The pokes are: Palosand 125 M Ab Water compaction TM Rock Polish Tm Curse Pledge, Bought about two weeks ago from a player that i don't remember the name Last Released it: 12/05/2019 Dugtrio M 74, Ab Sand Veil, i...
  6. D

Buyer npc big problem!!

Well i was trying to know the value of some pokes of mine in the Buyer npc, and accidently sold my abra 43 on it, but look him didn't ask if i wanted sell or not when i put the name and the lvl (Kadabra, 43) him just bought the damm poke, and this made me, and i think a lot more of players, sell...
Back