Welcome!

Search results

1. D

@ The deletion wave...

I'm here today as a player who got deleted from the recent wave of deletion... I haven't played for 3 months due to the fact that the staff never update anything and I'm waiting for a new update of any kind. And seeing now that I've spent a fair sum of money I would like to point out one...
  2. D

@ PA Team.

Well, I doubt you will read this seeing how you ignore the community so much already. But it's worth a shot. As I can see, you guys have made so many "teasers" of great stuff that you are going to release in a short future. And yet, we don't see any of that except the nerfing on rare pokemon...
  3. D

@ Fighting for pride.

Well, I find Fighting for pride way too easy. Or well, the last boss atleast. All you have to do is use 1-2 pokemons just to kill hitmonchan and then just use a ghastly + leppa berries to kill the rest. The reason why I'm posting this is because I did it and got a fking Machamp and just to...
  4. D

@ New Fishing?

Well, I created a new character yesterday and when I got to fishing 40 (which was incredibly fast from previous experience) I fished up a seaking. And I was level 24~. Seriously, a seaking is a bit too hard for a level 24, and the fishing rate has increased from what I've noticed. I think you...
Back