Welcome!

Search results

1. SasukeUchihaPearl

[Sell] Sasuke [Sale]

Selling -Cloned Arcanine 102[M] With Tm33 Reflect. You Offer -Cloned Vaporeon 91[F] With Tm33 Reflect and Tm14 Blizzard. You Offer Give your offers here or in-game. MSG me[Sasukeuchihaa] or Narutouzumaki.
  2. SasukeUchihaPearl

[Recovery] Cloned Dragonite 130 with Sandstorm.

I Lost Cloned Dragonite[F] 130 with sandstorm in rollback.
  3. SasukeUchihaPearl

Happy Birthday Renanuilian and Demon Queen!

As the title says, happy b-day guys :) May this special day bring you many pleasures and surprises. Many happy returns of the day. I wish you the best there is, and hope that all your dreams come true. Enjoy your day to the fullest.
  4. SasukeUchihaPearl

Watching Tv at Home.

TV system at home is inactive. With the upgrade, will be possible use TV system at home or they still will be just for decoration?
  5. SasukeUchihaPearl

Invisible Chair!

6. SasukeUchihaPearl

Watching Tv

when I'm watching TV, I speak to someone in pm and my name doesn't appear...
  7. SasukeUchihaPearl

Halloween Gastly!

I Can't Evolve Halloween Gastly.
  8. SasukeUchihaPearl

Happy Birthday Psycho!

Happy Birthday Psycho. I wish for you so many more years, health and luck. I'm happy now we're back together in the same guild. we'll win loots of things together bro! Enjoy your day!
  9. SasukeUchihaPearl

[bug when i'm around a player surfing with cloned pokemon]

Since yesterday this error has happened to me when I go surfing! Today I noticed that this error only happens when i'm near of a person using surf with his cloned pokemon. I already tried surfing with cloned Vaporeon and Blastoise near me, and always happens the same error. when i'm surfing by...
  10. SasukeUchihaPearl

Onix duplicated

I just have leveled up my onix. Some players were making the 100 lv quest and asked me for help. Then i ask to Renanuilian put my onix, because i was exping my character, then we traded our onix. My Onix is 104 Male Onix of Renanuilian is 82 Female. The server restarted and then come the...
  11. SasukeUchihaPearl

A doubt about a rumor

3 days ago a lot of players that i dont know have asked me if I have house. it is very strange that they anyone never asked me that before. Today i had the information that some players with house in celadon and fuchsia were stolen. and a friend told me he saw a warning in Server Log, from a...
  12. SasukeUchihaPearl

Sharing the same IP

Now, me and my brother (Narutouzumaki), have two computers at home. So we will share the same IP. I'm just saying that to avoid some future misunderstood.
  13. SasukeUchihaPearl

[Selling] Pokemon list

Selling -Cloned Arcanine 102[M] With Tm33 Reflect. You Offer -Cloned Vaporeon 91[F] With Tm33 Reflect and Tm14 Blizzard. You Offer Give your offers here or in-game. MSG me(Sasukeuchihaa) or Narutouzumaki.
  14. SasukeUchihaPearl

Encouraging the "up" exp in Group

Me, Renan and friends are missing a good hunt to exp together. the only good hunt in PA, that's possible exp together, is zard valley, but we can only exp few types pokes. I mean...the event of red gya was very interesting, since that day we thought would be very good PA have a hunt like that...
  15. SasukeUchihaPearl

Some questions about some atks..

I know this game is not 100% based on Nintendo games! but it would be great if padventures had here in the functions to some attacks. in anime and nintendo games the attack great love and lovely kiss make do pokemon paralyzed. ice attacks can do pokemon frozen for a few seconds! in the anime...
  16. SasukeUchihaPearl

Legends Never Die [LT]

Back