Welcome!

Search results

1. Matelus

Hello again everyone!

Just a random thought "let's check PA forum after another few years". Turns out some people from this game are really bonded...
  2. Matelus

lost happiness

Here I am
  3. Matelus

My catches

Also, all of the attachments are invalid :(
  4. Matelus

Funny in-game quotes

Winged [170]: Shouya, I am around 193-195. Depends if I did poop today or not XD Shouya [150]: How does your height change when you take a dump XD Winged [170]: And I was 65kg half year ago xD Shouya [150]: Yeah it's more noticeable on your height Winged [170]: Cuz when I am tired etc.. I am not...
  5. Matelus

ty <3

ty <3
  6. Matelus

Legends Never Die [LT]

Heyyyyyyyyyyy I remember this guild!! Cool that you guys remade it :p
  7. Matelus

Bugged outfit

Nope, the command still makes you get Scuba outfit as you turn back to your outfit from the one you're checking.
  8. Matelus

Bugged outfit

I'm not sure if you're supposed to dive outside of water (but 15 points are worth it). The bug: Outfit is shown in the outfit list and it behaves like a normal outfit when you click it. #edit2: fixed, I didn't see, lol #edit3: When you press !outfit name show and choose Scuba outfit, it turns...
  9. Matelus

Bisharp (weakness)

Are you aware of that double weakness actually is 2.5x dmg dealt to the Pokemon with it in PA since it came out? Balance reasons. (and dude, it's been over 6 years like that...)
  10. Matelus

World Cup Drawing Contest - Public Vote

Rizzie (Platinum) Votes: #7 - Yeena (? xD) #8 - Czoklit
  11. Matelus

[Solved] Tyroque

Tyrogue is a male only Pokemon. If you've ever met a female one, that must be a bugged one and should be reported :)
  12. Matelus

Knowledge Competition

No type
  13. Matelus

Knowledge Competition

Ice type?
  14. Matelus

Knowledge Competition

Meganium
  15. Matelus

Knowledge Competition

16. Matelus

Knowledge Competition

She was afraid to touch pokemon
  17. Matelus

Knowledge Competition

Volcarona doesn't evolve any further.
  18. Matelus

A little suggestion

Some newcomers have requested signs near Black Market's daily dungeons, that would make them aware that something strong is inside. Usually newcomers don't have premium account, so it's mostly needed near the steel dungeon, to prevent them dying and having to come back all the way to Johto, if...
  19. Matelus

My dream is Over!!!!

Gej :(
  20. Matelus

Knowing the world

There's no spawn outside of the event respawn at the moment. They will add it later.
Back