Welcome!

Search results

1. emesh

Onix

Could you add more TMs to its learnset? Its looks poor comparing to Steelix. Also could you add that Armored skin to him as well? :D
  2. emesh

Lanakila Mountain bug

Could you please delete that piece of wooden floor on the water or fix the bug that it cause (kick and teleporting back to your home PC)? Kinda annoying one.
  3. emesh

[Donation] Can not donate

As the topic says, can't donate as when trying to Agree with terms it doesn't go further but just refresh the same page
  4. emesh

[Support] Lost diamonds after crash

Few minutes before server crash i bought Scuba Diving outfit, both are missing now (diamonds/outfit)
  5. emesh

Houses / Revamps ETC

Time to do that shitstorm as this is just simply fucked up. I've spend money for key, spend a lot of plates and all that crap to make a nice house in Pearl. Then u did merged us to Diamond (ok, nvm). When I asked about any compensation, answer was there will be more big houses (nvm again). When...
  6. emesh

Servine

Comparing to previous 2nd form starters (10-8 attacks) its the worst one. Horrible to exp due to lack of attacks and less dmg: Current moves: Dragon Tail - m1 - level 40 - 10s Vine Whip - m2 - level 40 - 15s Sleep Talk - m3 - level 40 - 20s Solar Beam - m4 - level 40 - 15s Grass Knot - m5 -...
  7. emesh

Catches

Malamar from pumkin box does not give catch (imo as it is a box, it should be counted) btw, what about Sylveon/Leafeon. They are not counted as catch by doing missions (Umbreon/Espeon was?)
  8. emesh

Blissey

Now u left him with only 1 heal spell and so many aoe attacks. It was always a healing pokemon not something to exp and throw deep inside dp/house. Imo give him at least 1 more heal.
  9. emesh

Chandelure

My suggestion is to add ''Shadow Storm'' to TM learnset
  10. emesh

[Support] Cannot log in

Name: Emesh / Pearl Well, 2 days ago everything was fine. Thats starts yday. After typing login and password, and selecting character apppears only window "Please wait, connecting to game server..." After that, nothing else, character doesnt log in anymore. Cannot log on any of my characters...
  11. emesh

Illegal advert

12. emesh

[Support] Old bug of Elite Four excludes me from PAPOI

Due to changes for 1 active task only I can't start PAPOI quest... Fix is asap plax, i finally have some free day in work and want to do this quest. ;)
  13. emesh

Emesh's Pokemon Daycare Screenshots

As in the topic, here I will post screens only with pokes from my daycare. Cheers. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At this moment in my hands: Name: Kangaskhan Owner: Daneii Saved at level: 100 Finish at level: 130 Current level: 106 Name: Togetic Owner: Skyrus Saved at level: 105...
  14. emesh

Emesh's Pokemon Daycare

Hello! Would you like to level up your pokemon but you don't have time? No worries, I can come with help to you! For a small payment I can do it for you. I exp all pokes from lvl 10 even to lvl 130 except of Magikarp. Also for the time waste these pokes costs 20% more then other: - Chansey /...
  15. emesh

[Support] Bugged character

I can't log on on my "Emesh". Bugged somewhere in Fuchsia. Can't use a new game client also. On the page you have only old client versions, updater doesn't work properly - idk is it only on my computer or what. Fast plax, ty xD
  16. emesh

Short farewell

Like some of u knows I flew to London and thats was main point of my retirement. Today i realized that I won't come back to play that much as it was at Poland, it's time to work, think about making a family and other of this shit. Just want to say goodbye to all my friends, I won't say your...
  17. emesh

Task Bug

As you see I got bugged Agatha's Task II. Now when you changed task for one at once, I can't take any task from Dark Wanderer.
  18. emesh

Insulting family at public

15:57 Letitbleed [140]: swoja stara sobie ruchaj ___ In ENG something like - go fuck your own mother It's a double report. 1. As insullt my mother and me on public channel. 2. As far as we know, if it would be Me or other hated player - solution is fast, mute then ban. Ofc she was only warned...
  19. emesh

[Complaint] Let's continue about Andrzej

1st thing: I don't really care about him, I'm objective. I just wanna really see if is it not cronyism, coz now it's looks like it. As you see, he don't know. Don't play in Master and Commander - just show that "Iron Proof" what he did, that's all. If you will show us for what that proofs...
  20. emesh

Saffari Bug

Back