Welcome!

Search results

1. emesh

Cards System - Info

I'd even say even like 10 for 1 (i got a backpack of Alakazam cards for example :6:). And ofc only dropable cards.
  2. emesh

Valentine's Party Duel Tournament

So probably same thing, carry it but dont use it. Right?
  3. emesh

[LT] Emesh's Hard Life

Didn't posted anything for a long time, so i guess it's time to refresh it a bit charmanderok My lvl's: New catches, currently at #323: Pokes that finally reached max lvl:
  4. emesh

10 Years Hall of Fame

The kindest player: Tsots, Erzo, Niicke The kindest staff member: Eudinho, Lord Sqnik, Sucriilllhoonooob (however its spelled) The best businessman ever: Khormes The dumbest businessman ever: Turek The best player:¯\_('-')_/¯ The best staff member: Sting, Simpsomp The biggest no-life...
  5. emesh

10 PA Birthday Client Background Contest

Nope. Thats still a complete backround to which you added badly rendered 4 pokes, removed PokemonGO logo and added new one
  6. emesh

[LT] Emesh's Hard Life

Lvl up: New catches: A bit of luck while doing event: Another 3 of my pokes has been finished: Drapion: Cursola which I received from previous event: And Sinistea from Halloween event:
  7. emesh

October raids

Once again then, required amount of eyes alopolicia
  8. emesh

October raids

Which one? what????
  9. emesh

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

Fire, Fire, Grass, Water, Water,, Rock, Electric, Ghost, Psychic, Dark Emesh
  10. emesh

Hellos guys it is me again

notlikethis2
  11. emesh

[LT] Emesh's Hard Life

Emesh lvl's up: New catch: Also managed to catch 5x Wiggly while being on fairy resp: Did some opening's again, no luck this time :/ Finished another 3 of my pokemons: Bastiodon: Seviper: Weezing:
  12. emesh

Halloween Tournament!

Emesh Diamond
  13. emesh

Onix

Could you add more TMs to its learnset? Its looks poor comparing to Steelix. Also could you add that Armored skin to him as well? :D
  14. emesh

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

330k Emesh
  15. emesh

[LT] Emesh's Hard Life

My lvl up: My new pokes obtained from event time: Five new catches: And another 2 of my pokemons lvled up to 130:
  16. emesh

Halloween House Decoration 5/10/2020 - 6/11/2020

Emesh, Diamond 19:21 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Mossdeep #818'. Emesh owns this house. Position: {x = 6027, y = 7268, z = 5}. Gif:
  17. emesh

[LT] Emesh's Hard Life

Didnt upload anything new for a long time due to quite busy life, meanwhile my windows has broke and i lost all my screenshots :/ Thats a bit of new things that happened to me in game: Lvl up: Manectric finished: New catches: Blue Boxes opening: That TM Case 16 was a...
  18. emesh

Funny trade offers

Back