Welcome!

Search results

1. O

About tutors

I hate when situations like this happens, I know that tutors has life like anyone and they aren't always online, but they rarely help people like in the image lol, someothers has to help instead of them. don't know how to post images so.. http://4.ii.gl/eE-Qbn2EO.png
  2. O

lost pokemon

Hi, today i post because i have a missing pokemon, here is the info about it Name: Odion World:Diamond Pokemon lost: Blissey 130 Nickname "Gordibuena" in love ball, tm 33 reflect and tm14 blizzard Last Month I Released it: like at 26 june of this year I bought it with my character Odion long ago.
  3. O

ip code recover

Hi, today I was trying to recover my ip code, i filled all blanks and an error appeared saying that was imposible to recover it :c I hope you can help me, thanks Name: Odion World: Diamond
  4. O

Deleted

I got deleted today, nothing more to say. Info about that by pm, i'll wait yours. Name: Odion World: Diamond
  5. O

Lost chicken

Hello, my name is Odion, im a player lvl 143 (almost 144^^) from diamond and i have a little trouble with my loved chiken, she is a small Dodrio like lvl 92~, she is a girl and his nickname is "Pollito pio" she has TM21 Fly attack. I can't found her in all my whole cp :/ i think it disapeared...
  6. O

Dusk stone

Buy dusk stone 2.5k
  7. O

Corsola surf

I want to propose to put the hability: Surf to Corsoola in the game. In the anime Corsola is reconized by his ability of surf with Misty, i think that Corsola needs surf because its a very rare pokemon & not very strong compared with others
  8. O

[Recovery] Lost scizor

Hello, my friend Lchocolatitooo lost his Scizor 128 in the last rollback ._. He put the scizor in my house because he was going to borrow to me :3 Thanks for your time.
  9. O

Wild gyarados op

Wild Gyarados are Gods, they can kill my electabuzz 112 in 1 second, i don't have any pics, but if people want, i will take them.
  10. O

Well...

That's why i hate to report bugs, thanks staff
  11. O

Pursuit bug

When my dusknoir uses Pursuit, and while is attacking if he uses invisibility, stop dealing dmg I don't have any pic because it's hard to know when going to use passive xD
  12. O

Umbreon better than Mightyena?

Why is umbreon better than Mightyena? Mightyena should be better than Umbreon -.-
  13. O

Gengar normal to earth attacks

Hello, i dont know if this is already reported Today i was exping at gengars, when i realized that my Machamp's Earthquake doesn't do x2 damage against gengar I don't have any pics, but if you need them i will take them.
  14. O

Kingdra's sprite bug

When you move Kingdra to the left you'll apreciate a little bug in his sprite His head is cut, and a little red point up his head PS: This only happens when you move to the left, if you move to the right is ok.
  15. O

El infierno's lottery

This is the lottery for the "El infierno" members 1.- 2.- The Angel Halloween 3.- 4.- Makavely Cdg 5.- Norkz 6.- Spextrz 7.- Jeziropez 8.- Trokalyo 9.- Morpice 10.- Gwen Tennyson 11.- 12.- Odion 13.- Rizziaa 14.- Perrol 15.- Esckarit 16.- Flaming 17.- Kenyayvicttor 18.- Buzzdoom 19.- 20.-...
  16. O

Noob spaming tv channels

This noob Gabrielolem is using the tv chanels as trade channels, the image explains all:
  17. O

Odion's store

Sell: TM10 Rock Blast Dusclops 47M Lapras 90F Msg me here, pm or ingame: Odion Diamond
  18. O

Thereason deleted

Hello im Odion, but this post isn't about me, is about my friend that don't know how to post this, his name is "Thereason", he says that got Deletion by "Destructive behavior" by Hohenheim. Im looking for the why of this deletion and ofc Thanks for read.
  19. O

Buying machamp 115+

Buying: Machamp 115+ in Diamond Selling: Machamp 91 Msg: Odion Diamond Or leave a msg here.
  20. O

Lost pokemon

Hello, i did this thread because my friend Jeziropez had a Mr mime 102 and today tryed to log in at his account and he can't to acces, he changed his password by email, and when he loged in he have all except his mr mime. PS: He don't have an account at forum so i did this thread.
Back