Welcome!

Search results

1. V

Have been out of the game for 1 year. Could someone give me some insight ?

Hello, I haven't logged in the game for one year if i'm not mistaken and was wondering if someone could give me an isight about what to do in the game or with my pokemons... I don't know which of them are still good or bad. The list is this: Dragonite 130[Reflect][Sandstorm] Electivire...
  2. V

[Recovery] Lost Wobbuffet

Sehloiro Diamond Wobbuffet 106 male in pokeball Last time used today
  3. V

[Support] Need some ideias to hunt with steelix

Can you guys give me some ideia where to hunt with a steelix lvl 115?
  4. V

About TM09 Bullet Seed

I do not understand why the bullet seed from tm is 3x slower than the normal bullet seed. Shouldn't it be equal ? Ps : My paint skill is awesome ;D
  5. V

Pokemon Caught [Modules]

It is just a little suggestion about Pokemon caught list at modules. Why you don't put it in alfabetic order? it would be nice xD
  6. V

About the event

I respect the work of staff, I know that is hard to make an event, but i have one question, can you say how much time the server will stay closed?
  7. V

Sell pokes

Sell gengar 102 or change for gengar 100 Change alakazam 90 + 1 k for alakazam 100 Buy venosaur 100 MSG Me in game : Vodiniz
  8. V

Buying some pokes

B u y B l a s t o i s e 90 - 100 ~~~ K a b u t o p s 95-100~~~~Sell Dragonair 68 ~~~~Change My Dragonair + cash for your Nite lvl 80~~~~ Post offer here or in game. Name : Vodiniz
  9. V

Buy Blastoise 90 ~~ 93

Buy Blastoise 90-93 Pay in cash Leave offer here or send a message in the game, My name is Vodiniz.
  10. V

Sell Nite

Selling Dragonite Almost 75 F You offer Leave offer here on in game : Pm Vodiniz
  11. V

Things to Laugh

Here i will post some funny things that i saw in the server, I hope you enjoy ~~~ 27/07/2011~~~ 17:16 Dhann [58]: esse jogo tem som ? translation : This game has sound? 10:33 Cupet [78]: 20:32 Your Charmeleon advanced from solo to sragen...
  12. V

Noobs at Diamond

I will post the image of every noob i found in diamond ---------------------------------------------------------------------
  13. V

Sex Change System

Hello, Many players think the males pokemons are better, so why the PA team can't put in Sr. Eko a sex change system ? It should be Like this Exemple: Exemple: Hi Sr. Eko: Hello Exemple. Exemple: (say something). Sr. Eko: I can change your city residence, change your sex, sell premium and...
  14. V

Vickthor Life Thread

This is my life Thread. Enjoy it Don't forget to make a comment ;D
  15. V

[Brazilian Academy] Life Thread

Vickthor Life Thread This is My Life Thread, plx comment Enjoy
  16. V

A Little Sugestion[Capacity of Diamond Server]

I suggest to the PA staff increase the capacity of the diamond server to 600 or 700 because the waiting list is TO BIG
  17. V

Diamond Acc Commands

Many players can't log in pa in week days including me And I thinked about it and i have the idea to put some commands in the game : ) Exemples: !stoppremiumdays !activepremiumdays and i Think it should be used in 7 in 7 days for the players that can't log in all days and we lose premium days...
  18. V

S e l l d i t t o 78 (almost)

I sell ditto 77 almost 78 Post your offer here or Pm me : Vodiniz
Back