Welcome!

Search results

1. dbgtporsiempre

Rainbow Doge [LT]

Welcome to!! A guild of friends, for friends. All the members of this guild and people weird are allowed to post screens here! (Including our friends, the ponies xD). This guild have two requeriments. - Be human - Give love <3 - Level 150+ (Lie xD) Also, you can post here videos...
  2. dbgtporsiempre

Bug in Saffron

Hello. Bug in saffron's pool, near to NPC of TM Bug Buzz, it traps players when try to climb.
  3. dbgtporsiempre

Dbgtporsiempre making Videos

In this thread I want to post some videos I made ​​this for fun! I hope you enjoy. New video :D
  4. dbgtporsiempre

[Recovery] About Rollback

Hi, about the rollback on pearl, I lost these pokes: Nick: Dbgtporsiempre World: Pearl Pokes Disspeard: Meganium 103 in super ball & Skarmory 74 F in Lure Ball I get my pokes in a trade, sometime ago, meganium around 1 o 2 mounts, and skarmory 1 week with my char facildever. Thanks.
  5. dbgtporsiempre

[Lottery] Dbgtporsiempre's Lottery!

Thanks to All !!
  6. dbgtporsiempre

Goku's Shop

Welcome Selling: Skarmory 70 F (Acc good offers) Also Buy : Nothing Offer here or in the game.
  7. dbgtporsiempre

Happy Birthday Pollitas!

This thread was made only for you, pollitas, in this, you day. Happy birthday, brother.
  8. dbgtporsiempre

Bug in trade channel.

Double advertisement in trade. Is posible? Thanks for the attention.
  9. dbgtporsiempre

Fraud: Male for Female

English Gms, I wish they could analyze my case, I sold an onyx raviy female telling me that it was male, the trade was as follows: Electabuzz 97 female + jolteon 67 female + 5k por onix 103 Jolteon was the one friend told me it was level 67 and male, but this was female and told raviy trader...
  10. dbgtporsiempre

Humor Pokemon By DBGTPORSIEMPRE

Hi everybody,. sorry for my bad english jajaja ._. First, sorry for the language of some of the pictures FOLLOWING FRIKI IN PA. a picture of mood among the members "EbrioSForeveR" LOL GREAT.. this in my guild, so we do not carry it. IM SO HAPPY.. PAPPO RETIRED: Retirement...
  11. dbgtporsiempre

Un poco de humor Pokemon.

ABURRIDO DE ESPERAR LA UPDATE?? DESABURRETE!! Bueno tuve un poco de tiempo libre y que mejor q memes para alegrar el rato... ____________________barra separadora pokemon :D __________________________ ____________________barra separadora pokemon :D __________________________...
  12. dbgtporsiempre

Guild EbrioS ForeveR! (Pearl)

EbrioS ForeveR!! Come and join us!! Leader: Wilfox
  13. dbgtporsiempre

Guild EbrioS ForeveR! (Pearl)

SALUDOS SE BUSCAN MIEMBROS PARA EL GUILD "EBRIOS FOREVER" HABRA EVENTOS, TORNEOS VS OTROS GUILDS, PREMIOS, COMPETICIONES, GUILD HOUSE Y SOBRE TODO ALCOHOOL XD ----> EBRIOS FOREVER!! EN "EBRIOS FOREVER" AL IGUAL QUE OTROS GUILD TENDREMOS "JEFES" DE CADA TIPO EN DONDE PODRAS ESCOJER EL...
  14. dbgtporsiempre

I can not access my account, for 1 day and continuing

Hi guys 1 day ago I could not access my account PA, the problem is the following message appeared less. the problem is that never loads as I can do to play again? :confused: I've tried downloading from here, but the problem continues. Could help me please!!
Back