Welcome!

Search results

1. S

New donation method PAYGOL

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?31250-Error-on-msg.... please.... 1 moth, 1 week still alba dont awnser me ... i want to play but im not gonna play if you guys stole my money =/
  2. S

[Donation] Error on msg....

I've waiting for alba 1 mothand 1 week ... if she cant do her job why may leave the game and put someone who can do the job... even nino cant help ? -.- .. i put pictures, i have prubs .. so come on ..
  3. S

1 moth, 1 week... still no awnser, no diamonds back ... whats wrong ? =/
  4. S

Almost 4 weeks..... 4 WEEKS.... still no awnser. great job ? ;/
  5. S

New donation method PAYGOL

hey nino ... http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?31250-Error-on-msg.... .. still no awnser.. there is 3 weeks..... i put pictures, i have proff .. why you guys dont awnser to me ? =/
  6. S

ALMOST 3 WEEKS AND STILL NO AWNSER ... so tell me what i need to do ? wait ? be patient? 3 weeks isnt enough ? somany question where the is "alba" is she exist ?? if she can't be on the game take her out of the game... Come on .. you guys are playing with our money ? ...
  7. S

So i need to wait 2 weeks (counting) for an awnser ? i dont think so .... i really dont =/ .. people told me max wait for 1 week ... if she cant make her job, put someone else....
  8. S

2 weeks, and nothing...
  9. S

Tutors told me "wait 2-5 days" well i had been waiting almost 2 WEEKS .. still no get my awnser.. so, wait can i do ? you guys are playing with our money ? i want to donate and you guys thief me ? it looks like.. i dont know what to do .. im really mad .. because is almost 2 weeks...
  10. S

Mmmmmm still no awnser.......
  11. S

1 week ... and still no awnser ... you guys play with our money ? =( ... come on
  12. S

almost 5 days, still no awnser... good job "staff"
  13. S

So... 3 days and still with no awnser ... come on guys don't do that...
  14. S

Still without awnser... come on =(
  15. S

Thats the problem bro, i allready send a pm to alba (2), send a email to padventures, im just waiting ... but this can't happen .. almost 2 days with no respond . anyway, hope you guys fix it, really .
  16. S

Uno da dinero al game pero no se preocupan en nada .. :s todo el dia esperando una respuesta..
  17. S

Please anyone help me =/
  18. S

and there is the picture... hope you guys help me
  19. S

Im Elder Skull, world : diamond. the metod was "Contenidopago".
  20. S

acabo de mandar 2 mensajes para codigos y la respuesta fue " OK Usa este codigo en la web p" .... 2 mensajes mande y las 2 veces me respondio eso ... Porfavor ayuden
Back