Welcome!

Search results

1. J

Bugged poke ball

02:16 Your character has been detected with a bugged pokeball, please report it to an admin! em what i have to do? John Snipe server: pearl i can't release any pokemon Edit: solved logged 5 times and the bug dissapear xD Closed
  2. J

Catch rate improvement ideas

I am making this post Because i am tired of the catch rate based on luck -_- so i have 2 ideas to improve this for the unlucky people like me than waste in balls and catch nothing.. i get bored of trying and trying and nothing .... this are only ideas to boost the catch a little.. 1.- Since i...
  3. J

Thread for Make Changes on pokemons :)

i start this thread since i (and many people) see than there are many unbalanced pokemons.. There are 150 (250 after update) pokemons but most people only use only 10 i think..so lets make this simple: post your suggestion on what pokemon needs a balance put like this: "NAme of pokemon" +hp...
  4. J

Your Trainer level Should increase your catch rate?

I think the level than your are should increase your catch rate because i don't see any other advantage of be high level.. the only one is to use more level pokes but what is the point if you don't have the luck to capture a high level poke?, so the more level you are more rate of catch you will...
  5. J

ABout alertpay

What happen to alert pay? i can't use it anymore.. anyone knows why? it will be repaired?
  6. J

Evee quest

i would like to see a quest whit eevee (lvl 40) as a reward since the only way to obtain an eevee is by box and only if you have luck..evee is not a stronger poke so i think there is no problem,that is my suggestion what do you thing?
Back