Welcome!

Search results

1. E

please help as I have time posting in the forum and no answer I ask for help because I accept...

please help as I have time posting in the forum and no answer I ask for help because I accept how seguirdad ip and I got a ip to save, I have wanted to go here now saved to my character and says he is not the same ip I'm not the owner. Now I put the ip they gave me and it's not right dicue ASK...
  2. E

please help as I have time posting in the forum and no answer I ask for help because I accept...

please help as I have time posting in the forum and no answer I ask for help because I accept how seguirdad ip and I got a ip to save, I have wanted to go here now saved to my character and says he is not the same ip I'm not the owner. Now I put the ip they gave me and it's not right dicue ASK...
  3. E

4. E

5. E

Ip is not Correct.

I have here my ip but you do that? put my ip in the option and says that is not correct no way to retrieve a new ip or purchase a key recovery I have here anyway I Detodas my ip but it can not say that it is wrong
  6. E

si lo guarde & todo pero ahora que le ago a ese codigo ??? cunado meto mis cuentas en la pagina...

si lo guarde & todo pero ahora que le ago a ese codigo ??? cunado meto mis cuentas en la pagina me dice que no soy el owner & me dice click here & le doy y me pide mi ac pass & el ip & lo pongo el que me dieron & me sale que no es correcto como ahii qe agoo? ya no podre recuperar mi chart...
  7. E

Amigo porfavoor Ayudaa... No puedo entrar al juego pongo mis cuentas y al momento de seleccionar...

Amigo porfavoor Ayudaa... No puedo entrar al juego pongo mis cuentas y al momento de seleccionar mi mono se tarda horas y nunca entra al mundo, Luego meto mis cuentas en la Pagina Y Dice que no es el mismo ip que no soy el dueño o algo parecido, Claro Yo acepte el modo de seguridad de ip , Y...
  8. E

Semi finales!!! Leann!!

Heey Ayudenme a Contactarme algun gm o tutor ya me arte de postear foro Y no me agan caso. Lo que pasa es que no me dejan entrar a mi chart nunda me conecta al mundo & en la pagina sale como si no fuera el owner me dice que no es el mimso ip, Yo acepte el modo de seguirdad de ip & guarde ip que...
  9. E

Ip is not Correct.

Please remove the ip security mode, I'm not the only one to accept the ip security mode and can not get your character please help ... I have my recovery kay, acc and pasword am the owner of my real character but will not let me go because he says I am the owner because it is the same ip...
  10. E

Problems With my Account! URGENT

You're not alone ami me the same thing happened but I do save the ip security and now I put it and says it is wrong even that is not the owner, that does not work seguirdad is better recovery kay ordinary I also ask for help for my character recueperar am still unable to enter my character is...
  11. E

Problems with my character

what happens is that I request and ask the security gave me a ip and want to get my character says it is not right ... why ask for help u.u
  12. E

Problems with my character

this morning I connect to my character but I had to get out Euphoo Son this afternoon and try to connect and if I entered my account but it took too long to enter. so try to get my accounts and enter the page I get a sign that says my ip is not as if he owned the character. I need help because...
  13. E

Tiene un problema mi character o account

Lo que pasa es que puedo meter mis acc correctmente desde el juego & al momento de seleccionar mi character, nunca se conecta al mundo se queda con el mensaje de Connecting to the Game world. pero dura horas haci & no entra... esto es con mi character Euphoo son en perl, intento hacerlo ahora...
  14. E

Next Update in Soon!

how long it takes?????? !!!!!!
  15. E

Fishin Bug

hello my chart is Euphoo Son and have one problem. My chart does not fish every time I fish says. sorry, you can not use this object here.
Back