Welcome!

Search results

1. P

Congratulations Harvey!!:3

Soo!!... I was looking at the date and suddendly i realized about the day.. Today is not other than your happy day... Today you are a year older and wise.. ( i guess :P).. I am so proud and happy for knowing you for another year.. :3 I really cant remember when was the last time i was sooo...
  2. P

[Recovery] char deleted

Im translating for a player: Master Lord Lee [10]: Everytime I log into the account im able to get in, but i dont see any chars and if i log from the website it says that my account was deleted by GM aldaris due to hacking I think is not fair, and i wanna know what happened My deleted...
  3. P

[Donation] Diamonds didnt arrive

Im writing this post for : Saudil [41]: from Pearl he was having issues to post in fórum he told me that 3 days ago he made a donation via txt message and he got the following codes : <removed, this is sensitive data> but everytime he tried to add them he kept getting the ansver was "...
  4. P

[Recovery] My wiggly lvl 31 got lost

I am quoting a player, because he is having issues to post on fórum: PLayer: Matimaniaco lvl: 25 World: Pearl I was playing with my wigglytuff trying to catch a poke. suddendly, I got a bug error and when i came back online My wiggly was lost. I tried looking for it on my backpack and even...
  5. P

[Recovery] Rollback diamonds lost

Hello, Minutes Ago, my cousin and i were talking about ocming back to the game. So he donated for a premmium account but then the rollback thing happened and we lost it. so we want to know what happened because we lost those ones and then we were donating for other, and nothing happened, so we...
  6. P

Selling

KABUTOPS 86 (M) (4k) CLONED PINSIR (M)(56) (9k) SLOWPOKE lvl 69 (M) (3k) MR. Mime (F) 91 (1.5k) MR. Mime (F) 78 (1k) NIDOKING 68 (1k) Cash, Diamonds or good offers Im Pimpy on Pearl :3
  7. P

evergreen pokeballs

Well, I was thinking about one. I have been asked quite many times to trade pokes for other pokes..However, the other party cancel the trade and when they try to re trade, they either try to give an empty ball or something, and also, it will be good to let see by clicking on the ball if a poke...
Back