Welcome!

Search results

1. Skroll

My dream is Over!!!!

my dream is over, clearly the bug of the game, was that too many shinys appeared. I throw a single ball and catch it and do not throw more. I do not want to restrict myself to thank some, I thank you all. se acabo mi sueño, claramente el bug del juego, fue que aparecian demasiados shinys...
  2. Skroll

Why im deleted?

Hi im Skroll and my char got deleted, and i was afk almost all the day. since i come from Santa Cruz to Cobija to work.
  3. Skroll

Bug Hoenn Box 3

Kind regards, Marco
  4. Skroll

[Support] My Heracross cant use Sky Uppercut

Is bugged??? 05:34 You see a discharged friend ball. Heracross [107][M] TM: X-Scissor TM: Sky Uppercut Position: {x = 4433, y = 4511, z = 1}. Apeear: No valid spell. Kind Regards, Marco
  5. Skroll

[Lottery] Skroll's Lottery

THE LOTTERY WAS CANCELLED. THE NEXT PLAYERS SEND A MSG AT GAME=SKROLL-SKROLL XANE, TO GIVE BACK YOUR MONEY. Ash Broly Ash Vnzla Larky Lethal Lissy Nina Angel Phoenix Roxeock Samba Sir Roxeockockshitto TY SO MUCH AND SRRY BUT I HAVE'T A LOT TIME TO PLAY RIGHT NOW. Kind Regards. Marco
  6. Skroll

Cheating before the house event??????

It's imposible find a house full of items................ But my friend Wazaa find one............. HOW ONE HOUSE CAN BE FULL OF THINGS????????.....WITHOUT OWNER????????? PRICE TO PAY---->http://www.padventures.org/index.php/character/view/Wazaa...
  7. Skroll

Lose 2 pokes at Kate

Good night, today i lose 2 pokes at kate. I try to save with one of my char ''Skroll Xane''. electabuzz 72f and corsola 48f. But i forgot that i allready have an Aipom couple there. So i go to Kate and say. save electabuzz,etc. but she dont told me u allready have 2 pokemons there. i think it...
  8. Skroll

Warning to Cazadores Ambu's [Noobs KS]

This is a warning to all the members of the Cazadores Ambu's Guild. if the leaders dont teach to the members of that guild to have a little of respect, about anothers respown they will learn. i have allready one blacklist with many players of that guild. i wont gonna have any respect about...
  9. Skroll

Unjust banisment

Mi defensa sera en español por ser mi lengua nativa la puedo hacer en otros idiomas pero la verdad no quiero. 22:26 Lewit [11]: pruebas? 22:27 Raszagal [142]: le comentaba que hacia esto no que le haria hacer demote en la foto lo ve mas claro que el agua solo le pregunto 22:27...
  10. Skroll

Happy Birthday NINO

Happy Birthday friend and many more to come Kind Regards Marco
  11. Skroll

Retired.

This news will make happy to countless people ....FOR PERSONAL REASONS!!!! I thank you to all those who helped me in some way I will not say names that would be unfair to forget someone. goodbye. Appreciation to the staff....but especially to "Lethal Spirit-Leo-Nino". Psycho-Mang vcs sao meus...
  12. Skroll

Sandslash autoloot

autoloot dosent work on sandslash loot.
  13. Skroll

Experience table pokemon 101-130

14. Skroll

[Guide] Tutorial thread

HELLO IM HERE TO MAKE YOUR AND MINE LIFE BETTER. Q: How can I be a tutor? A: By helping at the Help Channel, showing a correct behavior, knowing understandable english. If new tutors are needed, those ones that fulfill those requirements can be chosen for tutorship. Q:How much is X pokemon...
  15. Skroll

How use Teleport

Kind Regard. Marco
  16. Skroll

Cloned Pidgeot

Cloned Pidgeot don't fly. Kind Regards Marco
  17. Skroll

Player Mesutjee

Dear Adm's the player with nick "Mesutjee" lose some poke's,cash and items. He is waiting patiently until one of you solve. Kind Regards Marco P.D:i made a post for him cause he has no forum acc.
  18. Skroll

Box 2 & 3

Here you will see the Pokemon that can receive in each box. I hope it helps. /\ select the image you want to enlarge /\ Kind Regards. ~~Marco~~
  19. Skroll

Bug on pewter airport

Players : Jhabramm and Roxeock cant go out idk the exactly place but they ask for help. so like they dont have acc on forum im here. to say to any staff please help they. and take they out of there. Kind Regards Marco
  20. Skroll

Autoloot

The autoloot is wrong. Fix it please kind regards marco
Back