Welcome!

Search results

1. V

[Recovery] Shiny Charm missing

I have not logged in a few weeks and last time i was on my shiny charm was either in the house i share with my rls " 12:42 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Lavardige #978'. Bureiku owns this house. Position: {x = 5055, y = 7042, z = 7}." or on a pokemon in the same house. When i logged...
  2. V

Auto loot suggestion with plates

Hello there! :D I want to suggest something for auto looting plates. I think it would be pretty cool if the plate loot was like evo stones/TMS to where the "!" popped up and it auto went into your backpack. I always end up missing them and its the only things besides tms and stones that im...
  3. V

[Recovery] Lost my Amphiros 64 in rocket ball :S

I cought Amphiros and it disapeared when the server crashed :( Vrax Kyrin
  4. V

my jolteon bugged.

my pokemon is bugged lvl 26
  5. V

Master Ball quest lvl 100+

Me and my rls were talking about how to suggest a master ball quest yesterday. We were thinking making it a level 100+ quest. Hard to do ofc but possable. Only make master ball a 50/50 catch tho so it is possable to fail. So there will be all pokemon on the server but there is still a chance at...
  6. V

People cheating in fighting tower to make it so they cant get hit.

without the first . ofcourse but there is a screen shot of them doing it
  7. V

Pushed around and trapped in saffari

I have a screen shot of it but i cant post it on the fourms sense my post count isent 20 >.> /Vrax Kyrin
Back