Welcome!

Search results

1. suero12

Cloned Crobat (Metal Helmet addon)

There pretty much is no option to add any addon to Cloned Crobat. What I've found atleast and I just created the Metal Helmet addon to give it to my Cloned Crobat ;/.
  2. suero12

Crashing on Scizors double team use

This is the second time my game has crashed when I used Double Team with Scizor, I can add that it has the Illidan addon (It may or may not have something to do with it). But it has only happened for me in Hoenn, first time was at Claydols and second Solrock. Here's is the crashlogs from these...
  3. suero12

Clamperl in pokemon shop

This one explains itself.
  4. suero12

Clamperl shows as Sceptile in "Pokemons" window

I believe it explains itself.
  5. suero12

[Support] I did not get my doll from event

I did the doll mission in event and I got no doll what so ever. Kranberry Platinum
  6. suero12

[Support] Lost pokemon "Bannette"

DELETE THIS POST. I found what I lost,
  7. suero12

Exchange [Pearl] for [Platinum]

I want to make a trade with pokémons/cash in Pearl for pokémons/cash in Platinum What i have { Dewgong [83](M) -- Vileplume [75](F) -- Gengar [86](M) -- Tangela [80](M) with Tm16 Ancient Power -- Golem [85](M) -- Gyarados [93](F) -- Charizard [97](F) -- Hypno [81](F) with Tm30 Shadow Ball }...
  8. suero12

[Support] Connection Error 10060

I usally gets this error a couple times a day aswell when I try to log out after an x period of time. I only have this problem on Tibia clients, works well on my laptop and my computer at school. It's something with this computer. If anyone could help me with this I would be very happy with you...
  9. suero12

[Support] Connection lost

As the title says, I get connection losses a little now and then for some reason. This only happens while I'm playing PA. Sure might not be very often but still it mostly happens while I'm out hunting. I would really appreciate some help. Next time it happens I will edit this post and give you...
  10. suero12

[Donation] Not recived my diamonds

So I donated yesterday for 10 diamonds but I haven't got them yet(2014-02-24). Server: Pearl Name: Damilidampungen Help would be appreciated. EDIT: No help needed anymore did not know the shop system.
  11. suero12

Found 2 Bugs

I have found 2 bugs 1 in website and 1 with my friend my friend soccermon cant get out of pvp we think its a bug and we want admin to help us I cant delete any characters in my account on the website padventures.org PLEASE ADMIN HELP US
Back