Welcome!

Search results

1. Joints

Unban por favor

Yo soy un jugador muy antiguo, Joints era mi character, dejé de jugar por estudios, y ahora que estoy de vacaciones quiero volver a jugar, cuando me encontré con la sorpresa de que mi character estaba baneado por "BOT", no entiendo por qué razón lo hicieron siendo que nunca me enteré de que...
  2. Joints

Hello, real joints here.

I've lost my account, i cant enter now with the correct acc number and password, please staff reply me as fast as u can -.-
  3. Joints

Buy Scyther

searching for one Scyther male o/
  4. Joints

Scyther's move

Hello, Im wondering, why Scyther dont has Shredder Team, it should have it :)
  5. Joints

3° on Diamond, first Male Diamond .

3° on Diamond, first Male Diamond . Bought yesterday :) Uploaded with ImageShack.us Have fun .
  6. Joints

First crystal onix lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us JUST SEE IT, ALL PEOPLE CRAZY!
  7. Joints

Padventures Economy

Well ... as u all can see, the only efficient way to get money in the game is catching rare pokemons, and is boring to do the same every day. They should value more the items of the game, the stones are very devalued, they should add more rare items or make more quests which need items to...
  8. Joints

Caught Magmar :))

3 ULTRA BALLS, I WAS BORED AND I THOUGHT : MM WELL, ILL GO TO MAGMARS FOR A BIT AND I CAUGHT IT HAHA THANKS :) Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  9. Joints

Lvl 100 :)

First Chilean Lvl 100, thanks ya'll <3 :) http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3967/lvl100m.png
  10. Joints

Furniture NPC

I was finding Furniture NPC at Celadon Shop, but I didnt find it, where it is now? or just u removed it ?...
  11. Joints

First Chilean who reaches lvl 90.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us I'll try to get lvl 100 as soon as I can, Well, good luck to everybody! PD: Thanks to Anwar momo who lets me use his Ditto to get levels. :)
Back