Welcome!

Search results

1. papuchi

[Support] Several client crashes

Hello! since 3 or 4 days ago I have many tibia client crashes...At first i thought it waas my laptop,but this weekend I went home and had the same problem in my PC so I think it must be a client bug or something like that. Please fix it because i'm loosing premmy days and i cannot hunt... thanks...
  2. papuchi

rebalance...

Hello! I know pryokar made a thread just for this...but since he made it,I saw many posts like this one,and most of them had an admins answer,so... I make this cause I think is really necessary...Can someone test lanturn? i have lantur 80 and is a shit. Has good HP,but only thunder is a cool...
  3. papuchi

lanturn surf

I love lanturn's surf sprite xD Also please,add waterpulse to TM learnset (has no stun and almost water pokes can learn it)
  4. papuchi

cottom balls

the item is not sellable. NPC armando has the option for selling them but you can't
  5. papuchi

sell items

Hello! today i was hunting at lanturns and I looted some flash spheres. That is an item droped by eleztabuzz too,isn't it? I wnt to kanto for selling it and...no buyer. then i did teleport to olivine and I could sell it to the johto npc...i'm not sure if it's bugged or not but... MY SUGGESTION...
  6. papuchi

[Support] unique outfit

Hello! As many of you know,you need some outfits for making some quest...well here is my problem A year ago more or less...a bit more xD Nino came to pvp and gave unique outfits to some of us. Well,i wanna make some of that quest but i don't want to loose my outfit...Is it possible to make it...
  7. papuchi

water pulse CD

Hello! I'm not sure but...I think TM's cooldown are suposed to be higher than normal moves,that's right or you can make some pokes really overpower with some atacks... But yesterday I've readed something about waterpulse and that made me check it...all pkes I've cheked have 15sec on that...
  8. papuchi

i'm not sure but i think is a bug

Hello! I think water pokes are dealing only x2 damage on ground & rock tipes,and it should be x3 look at this picture. Vapo must hit more than 3,5k,cause before halloween event (only 1 type) it was dealing like 2,5k damage to zards and onyx (the same as in pic). Please check it.... and add...
  9. papuchi

[PEARL] Team for element quest

Well,first of all...I didn't know where to create this thread..so if it's in a bad forum,please admins move it As the tittle says...i want to make a team for this awesome quest. I have vaporeon and flareon,and 1 friend who can help me. So if you want to come,only post it here. Im hectoree in...
  10. papuchi

[Support] Question about new changes

Hello! I saw many new things added in this PA version 2.0. cool,well done :) but some others are not implemented yet...I obviously cannot test all of them,but i'll take about that ones which I can Overheat on flareon now is really cool,now it ahs a nice area atack. But it was supossed to add...
  11. papuchi

Harden bug

Hello! I am at pinsir in saffari and I looked something strange... I use a flareon,and with overheat I did like 3,8k on him. In some next pinsir,it uses harden and i did overheat and made onlee 2,8k damage... this is not a 20% reduction,is it? Maybe is a bug 10:11 Your Flareon deals 3806 damage...
  12. papuchi

Pokemon lost

Hello. I need to contact with a GM. I lost my Vaporeon 67 F,i don't know when it happened cause I have it since...well i can't remember but I think I didn't sell it World: Pearl Name: Hectoree Thanks Thanks for the really fast work!! Now I remember,and I sold the box thanks serious!! now i...
  13. papuchi

change the pokebag sprite

Hello! Is it very difficult to implement the option of changing the pokebag that we all have by default (32 slots)? We have many outfits for being original and different each other...If we have pokemon bags...why not a pokemon bag in the "default pokebag" ? i wish tohave a charizard pokebag...
  14. papuchi

Economy and future

Hello! i was reading some post and i started thinking to myself about economy. Some people complains about the really shit price of eevee's now. Other people reply about taking the opportunity. well, i think both have the point. First of all....not much long ago,the economy in PA was really...
  15. papuchi

AGAIN...KSER's

I hate that,and i´m sure we all hate it. It doesn´t matter too much when u are in other place...but in Scyther's,a place where u allways have to wait your turn,and paying to enter...it burns me. PLease do something to this noob. i was there for 1h,and i had to wait my turn.Yesterday,Raszagal was...
  16. papuchi

Final Barça-Man. united

Final Barça-Man. united just simple. Who will win? i think barça,but will see :)
  17. papuchi

locker on nursery

Hello!! i´ll make a simply suggestion.As title says,is to put a locker on nursery,as we have near buyer.I think this can be very fine,it can be implemented whente johto update or when you staff can do it if you consider. thanks!!
  18. papuchi

DDoS continues :(

2 mins ago i was kicked...it was not the server down,i think it was a DDoS again cause homepage was down too :( can anyone check it? maybe it was only my conection but i don´t think so... :(
  19. papuchi

Another f#cking blocker..

here there is another blocker. i hate this noobs. Before someone saying "you can tp or fly" i am free...whatever,they cannot block the way. I saw nino banning noobs blockers yesterday so please do what you think you should with this noob.
  20. papuchi

League Pokemon

Hello!! i didn´t see something related to this in anywhere so...As you can see in title,my suggestion is to make a pokemon league. The requeriments are eassy: Have the 8 badges Have all free quest done(includding noob quest as apple bite quest) from lvl 80-,that includes to have finished the...
Back