Welcome!

Search results

1. Bone.

Lost Money?

Hey, um, I'm not sure how this happened, tehre's always the chance that I misclicked or something, but I don't really think so. The thing is I made daily quest after being hunting on shamouti's fire island around 00:00 hs (GMT - 3:00, september 18 to 19), after azalea daily I want to mahogany...
  2. Bone.

Male / Female when caught.

That's it, just for fun, the suggestion is to add if the caught pokémon was male or female, like: 21:24 You caught a pokemon! (Snorlax[85][M]) It is not the greatest thing in the world but makes it easier :P
  3. Bone.

Can you do something about this ?

Well this guy is been blocking my friend (Lipzin) for like 10 ~ minutesm and this is soo annoying, look : Can you ban him, warn him or something ? This si not OK u.u
  4. Bone.

House Bug

Hey there, a friend boght a house in cinnabar ("Unnamed House #331) and everything worked fine, but when he went to the first floor (upstairs) he cant move, he invited me to the house and I cant move either, why does this happen ? is this a bug ? Thanks for answering :)
  5. Bone.

Blocker

Im still there btw, 120 wait list, dont wanna die because of a noob.
  6. Bone.

Elbonee LT DIAMOND

Well here's my lt, hope you like it :D! Actually: Team: Stats:
  7. Bone.

Help

If I try to change my pokemon this happens: 16:29 Anything gone wrong, if you think this a bug please report it in our forum! I think that the bugged ball is the gyara's one. It happened this way: I was fishing, my Ivy got fainted, I send out gyarados, kill the fishes, went to the PC and when...
  8. Bone.

Selling Ditto [87] Only Cash

Sold.
  9. Bone.

Prices Question

Just a question, what's the prize of a lvl 87 ditto ? just that D;
  10. Bone.

AutoLoot ?

Hey guys I dont understeand how does the autoloot works. First of all, today I wrote the command /autollot on (I dont know if that's the right one), and in default channel appeared that autoloot was ON, but I killed some pokes and nothing happened. Can anybody please help me about this, tell me...
  11. Bone.

Nueva Guild "Argentina Rlz"

Les vengo a comentar sobre la nueva guild que abrimos: "Argentina Rlz". Aceptaremos todo aquel argentino mayor a nivel 40. Los líderes somos yo (Elbonee) y LipZin, los esperamos, cualquier cosa si quieren qe los invite posteen aca o mandenme msg in game.
  12. Bone.

Selling

SOLD PERSIAN, selling now WHITE POWDERS, GREEN POWDERS, RED POWDERS, ICE ORBS, PSYCHIC SPOONS Char: Elbonee.
  13. Bone.

Geodude

Oigan, me pueden recomendar un buen lugar para entrenar un geodude 23 ? quiero hacerlo Gravelr, actualmente estoy entrenando con pidgeottos pero se me hace muy lento porqe no mato 11 pidgeotto solo con geodude, tengo qe usar otros poke. No soy premy, asique si mepuedn ayudar se los agradeceria :P.
  14. Bone.

Premium Argentina

Bueno, tengo una pregunta, se abrira alguna vez elpago de premium para la argentina ? si es asi, para cuando esta estimado ? Gracias por las futuras respuestas :D.
  15. Bone.

Cant delete character

Well, I logged in to my account on the website, i have got 2 characters in my account, 1 is lvl 5, I created it to discovers the secret of first iland, but well, i dont ned it anymore, so when i go to the page, I click on "delete character" but nothing happens :S. Any solution ?
  16. Bone.

Ayuda

Bueno soy algo nuevo en el juego y vi que en la sección de screenshots mucha gente pone screens de los pokemon que salen en las "box", mi pregunta es: cómo consigo estas "box"?? Puedo conseguirlas sendo lvl 29 ? o debo ser superior ? Gracias por responder :D.
  17. Bone.

My Team/Mi Equipo

Well, I'll post an image of my team, just comment what do you think about it, and some tips if you want, so I can be a better player :D. Bueno, voy a postear una imagen de mi equipo, sólo comenten que piensan de ella, y si me pueden dar algunos tips para que juegue mejor nunca están de más :D...
  18. Bone.

Lost Password

Well, first of all, sorry if this thread is not in the forum it should be, I'm new. A friend of mine it's having trouble, he used to play PA, and he left it. Now he wants to play again but he forgot his password T.T. His account is "Elianpa", and his email is "aotds_1@hotmail.com", please, if...
Back