Welcome!

Search results

1. Punch

All my main pokemons are missing.

Hello, any admin can check the logs of my character please?I dont log in for some months just waiting for update, but when i logged in today all my 6 main pokes are missing.I don't believe i was hacked, since i dont use any external programs and all my cash and itens are there, it must be some...
  2. Punch

Vote!Does the new Loot prices pay for your hunt?

Personal Research Well, since fishing is no longer an option to most of the players, people have to hunt and sell the loot they get,plus the pokes they've catched. Does the loot you get is enough or are you getting more poor everytime you hunt? Please Vote!
  3. Punch

Buy scyther!any lvl or sex

just leave your offer here, please try to offer a fair price i pay in pure cash. Nick:Punch Server:Diamond i also sell hitmonlee almost 92> 6k
  4. Punch

Premium and house commands Tutorial.

I just realized there insn't a guide for the new premmys anywhere.So here goes a small tutorial. To Fly up or down: just say (Fly up) or (Fly Down) To teleport: Just say T +the name of the city. Example t Saffron To dive: you must be surfing in your pokemon, and click move to the spirals...
  5. Punch

Ice Moves Problem!

Why 80% of the ice moves are frontal atacks?Dewgong and Cloyster most moves are frontal.The Problem is that this makes them too predictable in duels, they just have to move their pokes to diagonals.Blizzard and ice shard are just great,the other atacks are the problem.Cuz its like 40/50 % of...
  6. Punch

Staff, for God sake!Help Pinsir!

Man, i ve seen some strange unbalanced pokes in the game, but Pinsir is by far one of the most disapointing.It has pretty much just ONE ATACK.Bug Bite, a bug element atack, takes 700 from a bulbassaur!!!therefore it takes only 350 from neutral types!Guilhotine man......Hell, it takes 200...
  7. Punch

My Formula for Balancing.Passives!

Well, who likes to duel?well i do, and i am sure that you who is reading this, also level your pokes to see them own at a nice duel against your friends, after all ,when you do everything that is left to do, all that is left for you is to duel. However,my friends, dueling is getting...
  8. Punch

GET Pokes By Hardwork!Not by Luck!

Have you guys ever wondered: Do i have to be luckiest guy on earth to have the pokes i like?Shit , that guy got that poke with only 10 Sb's o0. Well, i have a sugestion for us who are not so lucky. Its called Hard-Work Points.Each pokemon would have a limit of pokeballs to be used on it, if...
  9. Punch

I am back!

I was retired for some time..But seeing so many improvements, how can i stay out of thiis?hehehe See you all in game, wish the green light shining for you all.
  10. Punch

Whats wrong?

After the server shutdown today, i goot killed, as a lot of people, thats okay. But now i keep being kicked all the time , every three minutes!why?My buddies arent having this problem, but mine is constant, my internet is fine, just checked,can someone tell me what is happening?An why is just me?
Back